How's Rygar shaping up so far?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mothergaia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mothergaia
Member since 2007 • 1412 Posts
I liked the original, but never played any of the remakes. You think I would like this game?
SMR-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 SMR-Venom
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts
This one looks bad. It seems so clunky and doesn't look enjoyable at all from the videos.
UltraCell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 UltraCell
Member since 2007 • 241 Posts

Ummm... SMR-Venom...

Look at this IGN hands on... http://wii.ign.com/articles/913/913847p1.html

From this.. it's looking like a good game... They are making improvements and tweaking the game.. also adding some stuff to it. I am looking forward to it.. even though I had play the PS2 version!

Like IGN says.. think of it as "Rygar Black" (ie like Ninja Gaiden Black)

(PM me here if you added my Wii Code &/Or any of my game codes... Give me your code so I can add ya!)

SMR-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 SMR-Venom
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts

Ummm... SMR-Venom...

From this.. it's looking like a good game... They are making improvements and tweaking the game.. also adding some stuff to it. I am looking forward to it.. even though I had play the PS2 version!

(PM me here if you added my Wii Code &/Or any of my game codes... Give me your code so I can add ya!)

UltraCell
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
the game doesn't look to bad and seems to play well but i don't understand why they can't make it a new story then keep the ps2 story
WllDan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 WllDan7
Member since 2004 • 2581 Posts

Ummm... SMR-Venom...

UltraCell

This is a port. They might of said it is looking good but when the review comes up the good that was saw in the preview will disappear and the negative will come out, then the low the score, and finally no one buys this bad port.

bbeastieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bbeastieboy
Member since 2005 • 84 Posts
Looks awesome so far. I LOVE Rygar on the NES and I play it often. I played the demo for rygar YEARS back when it was released. I'm not ashamed to say I am more hyped for this than basically anything else this year (besides quantum of solace which people are saying is not so great)
UltraCell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 UltraCell

Yeah.. i know its a port.. hence why I said.. "even though I have already played the PS2 version"... I am still looking forward to playing this one. I think the reviews will be a fair score. And, usually not all gamers will not buy a game because of low scores.. some will buy it.. and they will like it.

gronk-bonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gronk-bonk
Member since 2008 • 1951 Posts
it looks horrible
Devil-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 Devil-Itachi
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts
[QUOTE="UltraCell"]

Ummm... SMR-Venom...

WllDan7

This is a port. They might of said it is looking good but when the review comes up the good that was saw in the preview will disappear and the negative will come out, then the low the score, and finally no one buys this bad port.

Just because it's a PS2 game and it's coming to the Wii doesn't make it a port. This is a remake, kind of the same as a port but there is a subtle difference.

UltraCell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 UltraCell
[QUOTE="WllDan7"][QUOTE="UltraCell"]

Ummm... SMR-Venom...

Devil-Itachi

Just because it's a PS2 game and it's coming to the Wii doesn't make it a port. This is a remake, kind of the same as a port but there is a subtle difference.

Yep... your right it's a remake. Anyways.. I am still looking forward to it!