How's Lunar Knights?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
This game isn't being discussed at all.  I've never played the Botkai games before but this game looks awesome.  Apparently it's already out.  Anyone have it?  How is it?
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
omfg, i posted this a while ago and not ONE comment?  i guess noone has played it.
Epoq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Epoq
Member since 2005 • 1197 Posts
It is really odd actually how Lunar Knights doesn't get much attention. I certainly think it deserves more buzz, it's a great game with a catchy soundtrack, many fantastically animated cut-scenes and some simple and at the same time deep gameplay elements.

My personal opinion is that it's an over-all great game and worthy of the score Gamespot gave it, but if you're one of those people who wants 50+ hours from your games, you might be slightly turned off by the length.

A thumbs up from me personally however.
Lightfellower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#4 Lightfellower
Member since 2005 • 10146 Posts

It's listed as a RPG, but I don't see any role playing elements, at least not from those screen shots. Therefore, I am not interested in that game.

ryustruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 ryustruck
Member since 2005 • 3016 Posts

i was going to get it, but got Okami instead, because they only had 1 copy. sorry 

but it looked really good and i was always interested in the botkai games

Djammal86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 Djammal86
Member since 2006 • 6088 Posts
I've had the game for a week now and it's definitely all it's hyped up to be. If your looking for an action game that will grab your attention for a long time, than I'd recommend Lunar Knights.
Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts
I'm picking up Lunar Knights today. I haven't really bought any DS games in about a year. I like the Bokura no Taiyo series, so I might as well enjoy this one. Go Kojima!
kya-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kya-kun
Member since 2004 • 1464 Posts
I'v had Lunar Knights for like 3 days now..this game is Amazing..I own all 3 GBA Bokura No Taiyou games and plug them in for the Solar Sensor bonus and all..it's so much fun..I mean..it's a Boktai game so..if you liked those..then you should get this..and even if you never played a Boktai game..you should get this game..it deserves more than what it got here on GS..it deserves atleast a 9.1..
Blitz1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Blitz1027
Member since 2004 • 90 Posts
I've owned it for a week now and I have to say it is one of the best games for the DS.  The only rpg elements are the facts that you can level up your characters and weapons other than that it's just a great action game