how many of u r enjoy'n ur wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

realDboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 realDboiii
Member since 2007 • 212 Posts
just wondering cause im not enjoying mine.
Falco_648

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Falco_648
Member since 2007 • 1181 Posts

There should be an median vote for the poll. Cause Im only enjoying the wii when Im playing smash bros or wii sports with friends.

I guess thats a no.

smallcaplegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 smallcaplegend
Member since 2006 • 3083 Posts
nice poll, but yea i am, a little bit of Mario Kart here, SSBB there, some MP:C, and the vc. Its alright
tgh93_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 tgh93_29
Member since 2007 • 1483 Posts
nice poll, but yea i am, a little bit of Mario Kart here, SSBB there, some MP:C, and the vc. Its alrightsmallcaplegend
I would say the same. I am really enjoying it, but only really when I am with friends.. I wish it had online that you could actually believe was pitting you against other players...
Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts
Great console but needs moar RPGs.
leader_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 leader_e
Member since 2005 • 143 Posts

Great console but needs moar RPGs.Tuky06

rpg in the way wait 4 tales of symphonia ,rune factory,fragile,ff:cc and harvest moon

Chojuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Chojuto
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Yes, I am enjoying my Wii (playing Okami).
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#8 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

im fully enjoying it,, if people would just look pass the graphics and go out try somthing , , theyd enjoy it to ,

i have 69 total games which includes 34 wii games 2 wii ware games and the remainder being vc games some of which i never owned or played ,

like yoshi yoshi cookie streets of rage 1/2 so ya,

im interisted in many genres, so far wii has not let me down , as a matter of fact i think i found me a new family feud like game,, called tv show king which is one wii ware game,

and im looking forward to see deal or no deal , monopoly , and so much more fun stuff i my self am sick of setting up a game of monopoly , that takes 30 minutes with no one even helping sort the money on top of that ive mixed 3 monopolies together,the original monopoly , monopoly nintendo edition and monopoly here and now edition,, thats alot of money to be seperated,

let alone properties so ya, wii and 360 have lots of life, when it comes to variety ,, ps3 not to shabby but not to many quiz / gameshow or board games for a family to play ,, and or variety that will keep me coming back , i look at ign and all i see is fps , racing fps racing , on 360 and wii theres tons of other stuff besides that , even ps2 still has life in it , so to answer your question yes ive enjoyed and right now am enjoying one of my 4 new games, which are nfs pro street tv kings yoshi and yoshi safari among other unique titles, i recently bought,

mkDSpro63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#9 mkDSpro63
Member since 2006 • 781 Posts
It's collecting dust right now, but I say I'm pretty satisfied. Hope some good RPG's come out because I've only getting most out of my Wii only with friends. I'd like a long, satisfying RPG for some quality alone time.
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts
Too bad for you. I'm enjoying mine.
Hikaru_Isamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11 Hikaru_Isamu
Member since 2005 • 148 Posts
To be honest, I'm not. I haven't touched my Wii in ages (yes, I know, sexual joke, etc).
mrbloke115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mrbloke115
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I havent played in ages...still trying to get money for brawl
Avatar image for gorilazandgames
gorilazandgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gorilazandgames
Member since 2006 • 7937 Posts
Yeah it's pretty cool. like I'm not bored of it nad don't think I ever will be, it's too different(in a good way!)
Babinro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Babinro
Member since 2007 • 39 Posts

For me the console is very 'pick up and play'. I'll use it, but typically for no more than 30 minutes gaming sessions.

This is the case for games like Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Galaxy, both of which I've yet to beat.

I'd like to see more story driven or time demanding games like Zelda or Metroid Prime 3 to be released. The system has been slowly losing its appeal as time goes on in my opinion. Personally, the next Tales of Symphonia game should go a long way, but that's one of very few games of its type to be released.

AdventRedXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AdventRedXIII
Member since 2008 • 63 Posts
i love my wii :D
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts
I'm getting sick of trolls coming here to bash the Wii. Do other console boards on this site have to put up with this crap? Why aren't the mods shutting these threads down? If someone makes a "which game should I get" thread, it's shut down in minutes.
fleig_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 fleig_man
Member since 2006 • 858 Posts

I'm getting sick of trolls coming here to bash the Wii. Do other console boards on this site have to put up with this crap? Why aren't the mods shutting these threads down? If someone makes a "which game should I get" thread, it's shut down in minutes.Bigboi500

I'm getting sick of it too, it drains the life out of the boards it's not fun.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17888 Posts
really enjoying it. just got FF my life as a king a few days ago...man its addictive.
Avatar image for KevComesRipping
KevComesRipping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 KevComesRipping
Member since 2003 • 686 Posts
It was taking a back seat after I got my 360, but since that got red ringed my Wii has been manning the front lines both when I'm gaming alone, or with friends, even online, it really is a great console with a lot to offer.
rpg_crazy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rpg_crazy123
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts

I'm getting sick of trolls coming here to bash the Wii. Do other console boards on this site have to put up with this crap? Why aren't the mods shutting these threads down? If someone makes a "which game should I get" thread, it's shut down in minutes.Bigboi500

first of all i just wanna say that i cant wait for persona 4 either! the third was my favorite. and second i think that u are right. im not gonna say that nintendo rules and all other systems suck butt cuz i dont think that i enjoy playing all consoles... i even bought a psp instead of a ds but people just keep bashing nintendo and the wii to pieces.... i LOVE playing my wii cuz lets face it.... its the most innovative system out there. My wii is great i love it so much and i cant wait for E3 tomorrow cuz we get to see new innovations for the wii :D

Liquify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21 Liquify
Member since 2006 • 1029 Posts
I can't say I've adapted to the control scheme particually well, but I can't dislike a console with SSBB!
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 TheGTAvaccine
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
I kind of go between consoles and handhelds all the time, I was playing my Wii last with Brawl, but then I got Animal Crossing for the DS, so I've been playing the DS more lately.
JERMINITIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 JERMINITIS
Member since 2007 • 1517 Posts
Yes, I am still enjoying it, but it has lost some of its luster. Just ready for NCAA 09, GH: World Tour, and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
jerty7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jerty7
I would just like to actually be able to find the games that we want for it. You cannot find the Wii Fit or Mario Kart here.
Toro_Nev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25 Toro_Nev
Member since 2008 • 1074 Posts
So far I love my Wii, and it is great when you have friends or family over (which I have a lot of).
DiaperRash89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DiaperRash89
Member since 2008 • 371 Posts
I recently purchased Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Of course i'm enjoying it =]
BrooklynHotBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BrooklynHotBoy
Member since 2003 • 818 Posts

i havent played with my wii since late May. No good games out. if project hammer or disaster come out this year then i'll start buying again.

whats sad is i've only bought 2 wii games this year. no more heroes and brawl.

my other console keeps me happy so i can't complain. i've also been contemplating selling my wii.

wassup432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#28 wassup432
Member since 2007 • 1025 Posts
I'm getting bored of it. I'm too lazy to unlock every single thing in Brawl and I want to rent a game soon.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#29 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Fully enjoying mine. More so than a PS3/360.
dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

Enjoying mine.

Far more then a PS3 and a bit more then a 360.

I have 20 something games, a bunch of WiiWare/VC games and a good list of games I want, it's your own fault if you aren't enjoying it.

Ninjagamerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ninjagamerz
Member since 2008 • 61 Posts
I am really enjoying mine! It is going to be celebrating it's first birthday soon! I have 20 games (not counting Wii Sports or Links Crossbow Training) and that translates to over $1000! So I'm really enjoying mine!
Mike1978Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mike1978Smith
Member since 2005 • 2012 Posts

Great console but needs moar RPGs.Tuky06

There are some good looking ones in the works plus Chocobo's Dungeon is pretty awesome. Yeah, the artwork is cutsie, but the game play is like Final Fantasy meets Shining Force with a pinch of Diablo.

Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts
I'm pretty satisfied.mkDSpro63
I'm very satis fied with the wii. I like Brawl.
forgot_it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 forgot_it
Member since 2004 • 6756 Posts
I'm semi satisfied. None of the game seem to be anything extremely special, but they're still very good games. I managed to snag the last copy of Zack and Wiki at my local EB Games and I love the game quite a bit.
AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

well one of my friends just got a router and we can finally play smash bros so i play online with him for an hour or so a like every other day. i rented No mor heroes a couple of weeks ago so compared to a few months ago i'm playing quite a bit.

ViviChiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ViviChiel

Realy peeps how can you not enjoy your Wii??

I am the ultimate Nintendo Fan (owning all consoles) and love basicly the most of the games! Zelda, FF, Mario's, Sports, Guitar Hero (time for GH4 with downloadable content!!), Big Brain Academy, Wii Fitt, Mario Kart my god I can't stop *grin*

But IT ROCKS!!!

BigN64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BigN64
Member since 2008 • 48 Posts

Yep, I'm still enjoying my Wii and looking forward to some more Wii games in the future.:D

Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#38 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts
just wondering cause im not enjoying mine.realDboiii
im enjoying mine just not as much as i would like. just a lack of great epic games that i like to play. to much shovel wear and PS2 ports ect. I sure hope E3 shows some good stuff and not just some Wii fit,party games stuff
Keenzach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Keenzach
Member since 2006 • 1210 Posts
I enjoy the wii and i will never sell it but im kinda bored with it at the moment because all the good games out i already have
wallsy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 wallsy9
Member since 2007 • 261 Posts

I fear my standards for a good quality game differs from everyone else. I keep seeing people saying it has no games, or there is nothing on the horizon, but I own thirty games for the thing, 7 of which I am yet to complete. For the last three days, I have had the oppurtunity to sit down and play it extensively (waiting for a sodding repair man to come fix the dish washer), and its been on straight for about ten hours each day. No joke.

There are about 10 games Ive missed for the system I want, too, and just for those that keep saying there is nothing coming up:

Animal Crossing, Blast Works (EU), Castlevania: Judgement, The Conduit, Call Of Duty: World At War, Crash: Mind Over Mutant, Deadly Creatures, De Blob, Disaster: Day Of Crisis, Facebreaker, Fatal Frame, Fragile, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Kirby, Lego Batman, Little Kings Story, MadWorld, Mario Super Sluggers, Monster Hunter 3, Monster Lab, Mushroom Men, Oboro, Sam & Max, Samba De Amigo, Sim City Creator, Skate It, Sky Crawlers, Sonic Unleashed, Spyborgs, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Tales of Symphonia, Tenchu 4, Tomb Raider Underworld, Trauma Center: New Blood (EU), Wario Land: Shake It, We Love Golf, Wii Music, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobos Dungeon (EU), Arc Rise Fantasia and others are all set to hit the console sometime soon.

IMHO thats a lineup to keep many a gamer interested, and therefore, I am enjoying my Wii immensely, and as a primary console.

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#41 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

Criticism of the Wii is acceptible on this forum, but it must be presented in a non-offensive and non-trolling manner, and actually provide some kind of explanation. This topic simply doesn't do that. The opening post doesn't explain any issues, and the poll thread having a choice of "No, it sucks hard" is flat out unacceptible.

There are better ways of expressing criticism of the Wii.