how legit is play asia.com

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BourneEnemy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BourneEnemy01
Member since 2009 • 705 Posts

how long does shipping take is it similar to buying from china on ebay im from nyc if it helps reason for this is because i need screen protectors and cases for the 3ds and it would be nice to get it before the system gets released

Zanoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Zanoh
Member since 2006 • 6942 Posts

how long does shipping take is it similar to buying from china on ebay im from nyc if it helps reason for this is because i need screen protectors and cases for the 3ds and it would be nice to get it before the system gets released

BourneEnemy01

Play-asia is legit, but usually shipping takes 1-3 weeks. :P

BourneEnemy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BourneEnemy01
Member since 2009 • 705 Posts

[QUOTE="BourneEnemy01"]

Zanoh

Play-asia is legit, but usually shipping takes 1-3 weeks. :P

ok thanks for the info

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

It's to legit to quit.

GIFSoup

F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 F0urTwenty
Member since 2010 • 1842 Posts
Also wondering this. I am getting a Hori screen protector for my 3DS and probably a hardcase... Can someone confirm that the hard cases on play-asia go right over the 3ds and act like a second shell, because that whats i'm looking for.
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Minishdriveby
Also wondering this. I am getting a Hori screen protector for my 3DS and probably a hardcase... Can someone confirm that the hard cases on play-asia go right over the 3ds and act like a second shell, because that whats i'm looking for.F0urTwenty
If the case was made for the 3DS it should fit a 3DS.
neji122793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 neji122793
Member since 2007 • 831 Posts

its legit ordered from them a couple times and on shipping I once got the fastest took 2-3 days slowest 3-4 weeks.

F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 F0urTwenty
[QUOTE="F0urTwenty"]Also wondering this. I am getting a Hori screen protector for my 3DS and probably a hardcase... Can someone confirm that the hard cases on play-asia go right over the 3ds and act like a second shell, because that whats i'm looking for.Minishdriveby

Was kind of asking if the hard cases they have on there act as a second shell and protect the 3ds full(which i am sure it does i just want to double check)
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Minishdriveby
[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"][QUOTE="F0urTwenty"]Also wondering this. I am getting a Hori screen protector for my 3DS and probably a hardcase... Can someone confirm that the hard cases on play-asia go right over the 3ds and act like a second shell, because that whats i'm looking for.F0urTwenty

Was kind of asking if the hard cases they have on there act as a second shell and protect the 3ds full(which i am sure it does i just want to double check)

On playasia.org, There is a picture of the 3DS with the hori case, and a diagram in the right corner to show how it fits on the 3DS. The case or 3DS for that matter hasn't been released yet though, so you can't get any personal experiences on it. But I'm sure it'll probably be like the original hori case for the DS excpet fitted for the 3DS.
TankZorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TankZorz
Member since 2004 • 1836 Posts
[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"][QUOTE="F0urTwenty"][QUOTE="Minishdriveby"] If the case was made for the 3DS it should fit a 3DS.

On playasia.org, There is a picture of the 3DS with the hori case, and a diagram in the right corner to show how it fits on the 3DS. The case or 3DS for that matter hasn't been released yet though, so you can't get any personal experiences on it. But I'm sure it'll probably be like the original hori case for the DS excpet fitted for the 3DS.

What he said. Do a little research. If it hasn't been released don't ask for people to tell you how well it works.
soulreaper-4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 soulreaper-4
Member since 2007 • 2247 Posts
Also wondering this. I am getting a Hori screen protector for my 3DS and probably a hardcase... Can someone confirm that the hard cases on play-asia go right over the 3ds and act like a second shell, because that whats i'm looking for.F0urTwenty
I'll be getting the same, a case and a some screen protector for my 3DS too from them.
hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
[QUOTE="F0urTwenty"]Also wondering this. I am getting a Hori screen protector for my 3DS and probably a hardcase... Can someone confirm that the hard cases on play-asia go right over the 3ds and act like a second shell, because that whats i'm looking for.soulreaper-4
I'll be getting the same, a case and a some screen protector for my 3DS too from them.

Is the case really necessary ? I mean, is the 3DS that fragile?
F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 F0urTwenty
[QUOTE="soulreaper-4"][QUOTE="F0urTwenty"]Also wondering this. I am getting a Hori screen protector for my 3DS and probably a hardcase... Can someone confirm that the hard cases on play-asia go right over the 3ds and act like a second shell, because that whats i'm looking for.hydralisk86

Is the case really necessary ? I mean, is the 3DS that fragile?

Fragile or not I am going to protect it the best way i can. I usually get cases for all my phones and handhelds I've had in the past anyways. Seems the right thing to do to add to the longevity of your system.