How is EA online for Wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LastLaugh90
Member since 2005 • 518 Posts
I kno its diff and doesnt have friend codes. So can those who have madden tell me how it is? Like whats the format and can u invite people without havibng them havwe to add you? invite-in game? ne other information? Im really interested becuase MoH will use it and im curious..
musicman748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 musicman748
Member since 2007 • 2754 Posts
ive heard it has tons of bugs and glitches
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

ive heard it has tons of bugs and glitchesmusicman748

Maybe you should research it better then

The service isn't bad. I prefer the friend codes but this way isn't bad. You make one EA name that connects all your EA games together so everything is the same for Madden, Live, etc. You don't have to connect everything but I can't see why you wouldn't want to.

The rest is just the usual. Lobby, leaderboards, messenger.

When it first started up there was no lag at all then the game was released and some lag issues popped up but they've gone down a lot since the week after release. I guess the servers just weren't doing well.

LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LastLaugh90

[QUOTE="musicman748"]ive heard it has tons of bugs and glitchesJaysonguy

Maybe you should research it better then

The service isn't bad. I prefer the friend codes but this way isn't bad. You make one EA name that connects all your EA games together so everything is the same for Madden, Live, etc. You don't have to connect everything but I can't see why you wouldn't want to.

The rest is just the usual. Lobby, leaderboards, messenger.

When it first started up there was no lag at all then the game was released and some lag issues popped up but they've gone down a lot since the week after release. I guess the servers just weren't doing well.

what about friend invitations? If i know my friends Username can I invite him to a friends list without him having to add me?

Fredrick2003x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fredrick2003x
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts
I am beginning to think that online play for the Wii was a mistake. It lags on most things, and it even manages to be unable to handle Pokemon Battle Revolution.
LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LastLaugh90

I am beginning to think that online play for the Wii was a mistake. It lags on most things, and it even manages to be unable to handle Pokemon Battle Revolution.Fredrick2003x

I play mario strikers online and don't have ne problems. besides initial login can take some time..

Fredrick2003x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Fredrick2003x
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts
I was thinking though... Does anyone have the LAN adapter? And if so what are your experiences with that?
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

I am beginning to think that online play for the Wii was a mistake. It lags on most things, and it even manages to be unable to handle Pokemon Battle Revolution.Fredrick2003x

It's not the Wii, it's the servers that the online game is on that can cause lag. Nothing the Wii itself is capable of fixing.

Jimi_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Jimi_13
Member since 2004 • 56 Posts

Wii online is the worst online of all systems hands down, there has never been a worse online - there's no microphone, which might be a good thing cause you don't wanna listen to me, the games are too laggy to finish a complete game, because they hired a 3rd party server that didn't do a good job..... gamespy, and the buddy lists are not connected between games. I don't think there is a worse online experience out there.

peace

Praise be to the Lord God

Baller4444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Baller4444
Member since 2007 • 660 Posts
Um i play strikers and there is no lag at all while playing friends maybe there is some for ranked games but ranked is only for noobs anyway so who cares.