Horror Titles - Paranormal Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Amster_G
Member since 2009 • 4329 Posts

I am very disappointed that Fatal Frame IV still has no NA release date. I have a feeling it's not ever going to be released here (correct me if otherwise).

Now, not long ago a new game was announced. It's called "The Calling". I saw a little gameplay video of it. I don't necessarly believe in ghosts but I totally love paranormal themes anyway (and I'm not talking about Resident Evil type of games).

What do you think of this game?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/298157.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/298167.html

My main question is: Is there any games like this already out? Preferably on the Wii? And do you know of any other 'paranormal' horror title(s) that are in the making?

zh666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 165

#2 zh666
Member since 2005 • 5068 Posts
Cursed Mountain is on the way, it looks ok.

It wouldn't shock me if Silicon Knights was working on an new Eternal Darkness...
snapfreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 snapfreeze
Member since 2009 • 95 Posts
The Calling looks so awesome! Day one purchase for me. THAT is the type of horror game I like. You're not some hero blowing away zombies with a shot gun, you're just a scared dude in one freaky haunted location. Awesome!
Nomad0404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Nomad0404
Member since 2004 • 1111 Posts
Wasn't there a rumour that Fatal Frame was being converted to English for the European market and so would then make it to the US?
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
Wasn't there a rumour that Fatal Frame was being converted to English for the European market and so would then make it to the US?Nomad0404
The thing is since Reggie is President of Nintendo of America he said that games like Fatal Frame IV and Disaster Day of Crisis they have to see how they do in Europe before they will go to North America. So everybody in Europe by Fatal Frame IV because I want it in North America.
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
sadly it seems unlikely that anytime soon we'll get fatal frame 4 i am not even sure if its ever going to come to the states
webbut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 webbut
Member since 2005 • 2946 Posts
i only looked at the 1st video but it was awesome....wii needs more games like that....i couldnt even finish the video....too afraid