help, phantom hourglass

This topic is locked from further discussion.

geordie73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 geordie73
Member since 2007 • 334 Posts

on the final boss, when i tap the hourglass symbol, no matter how often or which way i try to draw an hourglass in the box, time does not stop, link just runs in bloody circles

what am i doing wrong?

for the past week this has been a pain in my rump

can someone please help

thank you please

joeishawt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 joeishawt
Member since 2006 • 129 Posts
you have to earn the ability to stop time. you dodge attacks and whack whatshisname and eventually you free the spirit (celia, right?) anyway, she gets free and give you the ability to stop time. the bottom indicator on the bottom screen should show you this. it will be an hourglass with an "x1" by it. wait for the eye on the back to open up, then draw your hourglass. i reccomend stock piling three chances to stop time ("x3") and then just using them back to back. its a quick fight that way.
Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
when you try to make the hourglass symbol, if you fail the 1st time close the gold box thingy and try again. it worked for me cause i had the same problem you did. and are you fighting bellum for the 1st or 3rd time?
hebri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#4 hebri
Member since 2004 • 1500 Posts

all i did is press the hourlgass icon, draw the hourglass symbol like i did before in the temple of the ocean king...

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Draw the hourglass on the screen, like you draw a figure 8..it's a whole lot simpler.
Avatar image for Swordmaster4240
Swordmaster4240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Swordmaster4240
Member since 2007 • 375 Posts

Touch the hourglass but dont let go. While still holding down the stylus draw an eight.