This topic is locked from further discussion.

jon_lewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jon_lewis
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I recently purchased heatseeker and have got to the first bit of the game where I have to land on the back of a ship. I have tried and tried and tried but I crash everytime. I follow the onscreen instructions exactly and everytime I end up in a ball of flames.

Can anyone help me? or am I just a cag handed fool.

BViking78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BViking78
Member since 2005 • 390 Posts
Sorry don't have the game but it sounds pretty fun from what you're saying... ^^ Maybe I'll give it a try...
Morgario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Morgario
Member since 2005 • 2534 Posts

Keep feathering the air brakes as you make your approach (don't just hold it down), make sure your speed is at 350 (the lowest possible) and that the plane is level as you start to land, your landing gear should deploy automatically so wait for this to happen and then put the brakes on full as soon as your tyres touch the runway. I found this a bit tricky too but one you get the hang off it you'll be fine, and I think this is the only time you have to do it in the game so it's not a big deal.

Lanfeix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lanfeix
Member since 2006 • 459 Posts
its pain that landing Line the plane up with the ship take it very slowly in. dont land as soon as your landing gear is out, land at the last possible chance at the far end of the carrier. Its hard to do but once you do it you dont have to do it again. its dealy amussing thought if you mess up the landing the carrier sinks
jon_lewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jon_lewis
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
cheers for that, you may have just stopped me from having to buy a new wii controller. I was about to smash the thing into tiny bits!
oroeovo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 oroeovo
Member since 2003 • 186 Posts
I thought this game didnt' come out til May. How do you guys have it?
Lanfeix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lanfeix
Member since 2006 • 459 Posts
I thought this game didnt' come out til May. How do you guys have it?oroeovo
hah the tables have been turn. welcome to what the pal terrories call "the wait"