headsets for online?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

soulsdeparting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 soulsdeparting
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts
i know online is a long way off, but is nintendo developing a headset that we can use for the wifi connection? i mena, they could have it hook up to a wii the same way a DS can, which i dont know what that is, but that way we wont have to have it plug into the wiimote or anything weird like that
metroid87706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 metroid87706
Member since 2006 • 293 Posts
Bluetooth mabey? Since its indide the Wii (Thats what Wiimotes use). Sounds kind of like XBox Live....
Virus214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Virus214
Member since 2007 • 2052 Posts
i know online is a long way off, but is nintendo developing a headset that we can use for the wifi connection? i mena, they could have it hook up to a wii the same way a DS can, which i dont know what that is, but that way we wont have to have it plug into the wiimote or anything weird like thatsoulsdeparting
I dunno if they are developing it, but i know that it will have to connect with the wiis blue tooth. The wii may only be able to have 4 wii-motes with it at the same time, but there are 3 more blue-tooth slots/... so that what i think will happen, it will be a wireless headset.
MavsFan2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MavsFan2007
Member since 2006 • 1697 Posts
It is going to be full of little 10 year olds yelling at their Pokemon. I don't know if i am getting a headset.
lilshorty84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lilshorty84
Member since 2005 • 440 Posts
It is going to be full of little 10 year olds yelling at their Pokemon. I don't know if i am getting a headset.MavsFan2007
Well then i wont play pokemon...also i hope they make some M games online too, because Mavs brings up a good point. All the kids own a Wii, and i'll be stuck with 7 year olds, so there better be some good M games on their...
glitch-x911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 glitch-x911
Member since 2006 • 2988 Posts
[QUOTE="MavsFan2007"]It is going to be full of little 10 year olds yelling at their Pokemon. I don't know if i am getting a headset.lilshorty84
Well then i wont play pokemon...also i hope they make some M games online too, because Mavs brings up a good point. All the kids own a Wii, and i'll be stuck with 7 year olds, so there better be some good M games on their...

I hate it when little kids are online its so. you know.
Link_188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Link_188
Member since 2006 • 5770 Posts
Here's one of my idea's that probably won't be used. There is this multy pug in thingy for the wii more and it comes with the wii microphone where u pug it in and chat with friedns online. And the responding sounds from ur friends come from the tv. Good idea or not?
SmoothMoved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SmoothMoved
Member since 2007 • 599 Posts
I dont think they would like that . Imagine teens just cussing all the time in the online 0_0 Dont think nintendo would like that .
Link_188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Link_188
Member since 2006 • 5770 Posts
I dont think they would like that . Imagine teens just cussing all the time in the online 0_0 Dont think nintendo would like that .SmoothMoved
There was a video somewhere i think it was Wii60.com where some guy was cussing online when he was playing halo 2 becuz he was dying. He also did damage to the tv and stuff, he was really ticked.(for a video game...)