Headphones for the 3DS. Will they be suitable look here link...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gary3dsfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gary3dsfan
Member since 2010 • 220 Posts

Hey i'm getting the 3ds on launch and can't wait. I need a pair of headphones to play it. I currently have these headphones but do you think they will be good for the 3ds or get another paid and please state which ones.

Link here.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5344046/c_1/1|category_root|Home+entertainment+and+sat+nav|14419512/Trail/searchtext%3EHEADPHONES.htm

I have the sony ones. I need help which ones will be better for 3ds gaming and movies.

The link below is headphones i am looking to buy beacuse they are light blue like my 3ds will be. But I need your help people will it be good for gaming and movies.?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9293306/c_1/1|category_root|Home+entertainment+and+sat+nav|14419512/Trail/searchtext%3EHEADPHONES.htm

BluesKing527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BluesKing527
Member since 2009 • 441 Posts
I never tired any JVC headphones but my brother has some headphones like those that he used for his DS. I tried it & Although they were good I would recommend the skull candy headphones. They have amazing sound quality. They are a bit expansive though...Hope I helped
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
I never tired any JVC headphones but my brother has some headphones like those that he used for his DS. I tried it & Although they were good I would recommend the skull candy headphones. They have amazing sound quality. They are a bit expansive though...Hope I helpedBluesKing527
This post just gave me cancer Any headphone will do fine, but Skullcandies are a fashion accessory with something that barely qualifys as sound, let alone sound quality. not to mention no duribility *bought a pair of earbuds and they broke next day*
CrazyOldDave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 CrazyOldDave
Member since 2009 • 245 Posts

Anyone who thinks Skullcandys are good is a moron, it's been a hardware scam for decades. Take one pair of crap headphones/earphones, then add 'Stylish' colour and design, then package it in some 'Fancy' plastic, add your extortionate price, and then sell it idiots and emos.

Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts
[QUOTE="BluesKing527"]I never tired any JVC headphones but my brother has some headphones like those that he used for his DS. I tried it & Although they were good I would recommend the skull candy headphones. They have amazing sound quality. They are a bit expansive though...Hope I helpeddarkspineslayer
This post just gave me cancer Any headphone will do fine, but Skullcandies are a fashion accessory with something that barely qualifys as sound, let alone sound quality. not to mention no duribility *bought a pair of earbuds and they broke next day*

Yup, yup. Try some Sony ones. Best sound quality I've had, and you can get them pretty cheap at K-Mart or something.
xXDante666Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xXDante666Xx
Member since 2004 • 3102 Posts

Like above poster I'll recommend Skull Candy's they are cheap and are good quality.

Now if you are going to be using them for other things, like mixing music, or are a big music fan like me, then the expensive Bose headphones are where it is at. They aren't fashionable but will make your brain explode from the awesome sound.

neji122793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 neji122793
Member since 2007 • 831 Posts

Ive got my Dre's I'm ready to go.

But budget wise I really liked these

Sony Piiq

http://www.be-mine.info/wp-content/uploads/Sony-Giip-MDR-PQ2-headphones.jpg

And I think best buy had them for 30 or 40$

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
[QUOTE="xXDante666Xx"]

Like above poster I'll recommend Skull Candy's they are cheap and are good quality.

Now if you are going to be using them for other things, like mixing music, or are a big music fan like me, then the expensive Bose headphones are where it is at. They aren't fashionable but will make your brain explode from the awesome sound.

Some people don't read beyond the OP, do they?
gary3dsfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gary3dsfan
Member since 2010 • 220 Posts

Cheers guys for all the comments. I have made my decision. I have bought these headphones. They look fantastic and are on the cheaper side. But hopefully should work well with the 3ds when it comes out. Check them out below.

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/-/3178/2445/-/13599111/Sony-MDR-570-Headphones-Blue/Product.html?ob=4&cpage=4