Has anyone saw his Miiverse message appear on WaraWara Plaza

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts

I remembered a few days back when I submitted a message to Miiverse on how I felt that New Super Mario Bros. U is more challenging than the 3DS version and was surprsed the next day that my message was among several that appeared on WaraWara Plaza. Some of the messages, especially the drawings are quite interesting. Has anyone who have posted messages to Miiverse ever saw his message appear on WaraWara Plaza?

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 Gamingclone
Member since 2009 • 5224 Posts

Nope, but then again i havent really posted much on Miiverse, but I have seen plenty of others, such as a couple of post from the producer of NSMBU as well as some from the producer of Nintendo Land.

resevl4rlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

Nope, but then again i havent really posted much on Miiverse, but I have seen plenty of others, such as a couple of post from the producer of NSMBU as well as some from the producer of Nintendo Land.

Gamingclone

really what region are you

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 Gamingclone
Member since 2009 • 5224 Posts

[QUOTE="Gamingclone"]

resevl4rlz

really what region are you

America

edit* to quote what I said on the Wii U info thread...

I was just looking at WaraWara Plaza and spotted Tezuka (Nin ID NintendoTezukaA) the producer of NSMBU

He posted on the NSMBU Community with a little drawing asking people "Are U having Fun? Let's make this community an axciting place for everyone! (a bunch of japanese text I cant translate)"

*edit* he has also just put up a bunch of post in different lanuages (other than Japanese).Gamingclone

You can search up his Nintendo ID on Miiverse and you will see his post.

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

I have indeed saw my own post from Miiverse on my Wara Wara Plaza.

zyphyr2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 zyphyr2k12
Member since 2012 • 277 Posts

None of mine have shown but I have seen some cool ones. The latest one that wowed me was a post from one of the Nintendo Power editors talking about his ZombiU review in final NP :( . Can't believe they are gone.