Harley Quinn's Revenge Glitch (Wii U)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ii20JcM05ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ii20JcM05ii
Member since 2010 • 394 Posts

~ Glitch: GAME KEEPS TAKING ME BACK TO TITLE SCREEN BEFORE ENTERING ONE OF THE DOORS RIGHT IN THE BEGINNING ~

So after beating Harley Quinn's Revenge in Arkham City on Wii U, I went back to start it again.... to get all the "balloons" and such....

Now i'm getting a glitch right in the beginning - **POTENTIAL SPOILERS for those who havn't played BELOW!!**

.... after Robin smashes the guys head through the TV with the Joker on it, you go through the door after fighting a few guys..... You hear Harley Quinn talking to her hostages, you go up into a vent to another room..... IN THIS ROOM as you head down the stairs to the door on the right, before you get to go in that door the game does black..... then takes you back to the title screen............. I've tested it a few ways (restarting the system and everything) and it keeps doing it!!

Anyone else getting this glitch??

kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

no glitch for me. sad to hear u had an issue. have you tried loading the original playthrough (NOT HQR) then exiting and going back into harley quins revenge?