hardest decision of my life

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by drekula2 (3349 posts) -

Fire Emblem Awakening vs. Animal Crossing New Leaf vs. Pokemon Y vs. Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D vs. Mario 3D Land

#2 Edited by kbaily (13042 posts) -

Too hard to choose. Well if you played Ocarina of Time before, you might pass on that one for now at least.

#3 Posted by moltenix (2487 posts) -

I'm guessing all of them isn't an option? =P

Maybe go for AC or Pokemon while the online communities are still strong. Games like Mario and FE are all fantastic but they'll still be same experience later on.

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
#4 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1651 posts) -

Fire Emblem Awakening or Pokémon Y.

#5 Edited by wiifan001 (18632 posts) -

Don't forget Bravey Default *snicker snicker*

#6 Posted by KBFloYd (16782 posts) -

id get pokemon

#7 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4949 posts) -

Get Pokemon first. A new Pokemon game will most likely be out next year whereas it'll be a while before seeing another Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Zelda Remake and 3D Mario Platformer.

#8 Posted by Ovirew (7616 posts) -

@ANIMEguy10034 said:

Get Pokemon first. A new Pokemon game will most likely be out next year whereas it'll be a while before seeing another Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Zelda Remake and 3D Mario Platformer.

Hopefully if there is another Pokemon game next year, it's a remake of Ruby and Sapphire, and not Gen 7 already. I'm kinda hoping Nintendo holds off on releasing ANOTHER new major pokemon game for a while. Hey, they need to release Z or whatever too! XD

#9 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4949 posts) -

@Ovirew: There have been a lot of rumors and speculation going around about what Pokemon game we will see next (third game "Z", sequels, prequels, a hidden region east of Kalos, or Hoenn remakes), but it's safe to say that Generation 7 will not arrive anytime soon. They have not finished milking Gen 6 and won't be done for another 2 - 3 years.

#10 Posted by voljin1987 (973 posts) -

if u wanna play online then pokemon y.. else mario 3d land beats them all hands down.

#11 Edited by Ovirew (7616 posts) -

@ANIMEguy10034 That's a relief. I felt like gen 6 came along too soon after gen 5, and gen 6 looks interesting so I hope it'll have some time to shine until they make the next one.

I've gotta say though, the more I think about it, the more I think maybe Ken Sugimori is on to something with his thoughts about the direction for the next games. Getting back to the basics a bit with Pokemon might not be a bad thing, at least for now.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
#12 Posted by turtlethetaffer (18447 posts) -

I'd go with Fire Emblem although I haven't played the new Zelda yet.

#13 Posted by drekula2 (3349 posts) -

I chose Fire Emblem.

Pokemon X and OOT 3D were revisits toward games that immensely impacted me as a child but I wanted to try something new.