This topic is locked from further discussion.

SuperSlimShady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 SuperSlimShady
Member since 2010 • 146 Posts

What games have you played and thought were very outragously hare? I am playing Super Mario World and I think it is very hard. Maybe im just not that good at Mario games, but it is very hard. What do you think?

Regent192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Regent192
Member since 2009 • 6789 Posts

fire emblem the first time I played it

inflammable01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 inflammable01
Member since 2007 • 1374 Posts
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is pretty hard, especially if your not careful. House of the Dead 2 on the HOTD2&3 collection is hard as well. I would imagine that there are many difficult vc games. Probably the megaman and contra games are the most difficult that come to mind.
SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
Well. SMG the first time I tried it. Never played such a game before. But I picked it up quickly. Other than that. Most games on wii are easymode.
Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

Without a doubt, the toughest Wii game I have played is Punch-Out!!

Also Little King's Story, but that is more to do withpoor controls

KillerJuan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 KillerJuan77
Member since 2007 • 3823 Posts

Trauma Center: New Blood will make you throw your wii-mote at your screen due to it's absurdly hard difficulty level, also, I found Red Steel to be pretty hard (Mostly because the control sucks and the framerate is incredibly unstable).

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

I find the grand prix in Mario kart Wii get pretty hard. That's all i can think of that started on Wii, but if you include Virtual console games, Ninja Gaiden for NES. I just can't beat level 6-2....

Mokintash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Mokintash
Member since 2008 • 50 Posts

The fps Metroid prime games were a little hard.

tj_odee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 tj_odee
Member since 2008 • 210 Posts

A few games I found hard were Mario Kart Wii, The Conduit and New Super Mario Bros Wii.
I kept on losing in mario kart's grand prix mode, especially in 150 cc mirror. I kept on losing but eventually I got it, andnow I always come first in single player. I almost never lose because the computers are just too easy now. Online is a totally different story though...
I kept on losing on the 2nd or 3rd level of the conduit.. the part where you go outside and you find out Adam betrayed you and there are four conduits and a bunch of drungs(forgot what they are called, those foot soldier aliens) are shooting at you like crazy. I died like 5 times until I beat it. I eventually beat it and then I was pro at the conduit but I cant play it anymore because I hate it now.
Mario Bros wii... every world gets harder, and harder.. do I need to explain?

wow, I wrote alot.. have fun :)

unrealtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 unrealtron
Member since 2010 • 3148 Posts

Guitar Hero 3 is pretty hard once you get to the expert level

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

The Bit.Trip series. I haven't even beaten the first game :(

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

new super mario bros wii... try get all star coins and cannon paths with no help.

metriod prime 2:echoes.... slightly harder than prime 1.

metswonin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 metswonin69
Member since 2006 • 1083 Posts

What games have you played and thought were very outragously hare? I am playing Super Mario World and I think it is very hard. Maybe im just not that good at Mario games, but it is very hard. What do you think?

SuperSlimShady
Super Mario World isn't too hard IMO, I beat it the day after I got it when I was 8 years old.
Dave_Bonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dave_Bonds
Member since 2009 • 300 Posts

Megaman 9 is a trap for experienced veterans. It trys your patience with how many traps there are in each level.

Bit Trip Beat gets obnoxious if you don't have a steady hand that day.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom in Arcade mode with certain characters can seem near impossible.

Metroid Prime 2 is easily the hardest of the trilogy.

Zack and Wiki can be very difficult if you forget what you have learned along the way and try to not make use of the hint system.

The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess - I borrowed this game from a friend, had it for a month and played it for two days. I somehow lost my torch and even with the aid of a strategy guide that he lent me, the game glitched and would not respawn for me to get another one.

I couldn't fix it, so I restarted it. This happened to me twice after, I took the game in to have it polished and still had the same problem on three different save files, wiped. Lost the torch intentionally the other times to see if the game would respawn it and it would not. I didn't feel like playing far into it, only to have the game do it to me again and bleed me out of countless hours of gameplay. I'm sure it was just a faulty disc or something, but it soured me and I hate most ports on principal anyway.

jorler333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 jorler333
Member since 2009 • 891 Posts

Guitar Hero 3 gets extremely hard.

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

I found Super Paper Mario Extremely hard.

its_a_username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 its_a_username
Member since 2009 • 598 Posts

punch out

HawkEye1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HawkEye1997
Member since 2009 • 1070 Posts
Conduit the last level I don't have enough frags to destroy Mr. and Mrs. and their Son and their daughter, Conduits. Then I started again on another file and got to the part when you realize that Adam betrayed you and you have to fight millions of Drones and i am there on both files on the third is the last level. Metroid prime 2- I don't like that in prime games to have to search for ammo unless its missiles. Super Mario bros. 3- I got to world 3 the got stuck then my file was deleted so now I am at the begining of the game
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

I always thought gradius was the hardest game out there.

However I have been replaying the KQ series and find them pretty difficult as well. Basically you can make a "game over" mistake and not know it because the game doesn't tell you. You can spend hours trying to find the next path to take when one doesn't exist.:evil:

wes008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 wes008
Member since 2009 • 802 Posts

bit.trip games. 'Nuff said.

SuperSlimShady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 SuperSlimShady
Member since 2010 • 146 Posts
[QUOTE="SuperSlimShady"]

metswonin69
Super Mario World isn't too hard IMO, I beat it the day after I got it when I was 8 years old.

This is the first and so far only 2D Mario game that I have played so catching on to a totally new concept is new, as I have not played any 2D platformers.
knuckl3head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 knuckl3head
Member since 2009 • 908 Posts

[QUOTE="metswonin69"][QUOTE="SuperSlimShady"]

SuperSlimShady

This is the first and so far only 2D Mario game that I have played so catching on to a totally new concept is new, as I have not played any 2D platformers.

Out of the 2d marios SMW is the only one that gives me a little grief sometimes. The speed of movement, jump height & distance are always a little (although it seems hugely) off from each mario game to the next. So obviously the game you have the least experience with is going to give you the most trouble as you havn't grown acustomed to the "feel" of it yet. Since NSMBW I've found any previous 2d platformer mario alot harder since i'm stuck in the habbit of always trying to shake the remote for that extra hangtime and trying to scale the walls. Both fatal mistakes result in me looking like an idiot to anyone who may be watching, and inevitable loss of a life haha.

mrfokken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mrfokken
Member since 2009 • 642 Posts

Conduit the last level I don't have enough frags to destroy Mr. and Mrs. and their Son and their daughter, Conduits. Then I started again on another file and got to the part when you realize that Adam betrayed you and you have to fight millions of Drones and i am there on both files on the third is the last level. Metroid prime 2- I don't like that in prime games to have to search for ammo unless its missiles. Super Mario bros. 3- I got to world 3 the got stuck then my file was deleted so now I am at the begining of the gameHawkEye1997

You don't destroy the conduits, you restart the generators and make the right connections while avoiding death by the big bugs that come out of stasus.

I know everyone loves the Metroid Prime series, but do you really have to pump 90 billion shots into a boss before it dies? There is difficult, and then there is my finger is getting too tired so I don't care anymore. Sometimes Metroid Prime falls into the second category.

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

[QUOTE="SuperSlimShady"]

metswonin69

So you got all 100+ levels the day after you got it?

Omzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Omzzz
Member since 2010 • 1440 Posts
You should try Zack and Wiki.
evildevil97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 evildevil97
Member since 2005 • 1698 Posts

[QUOTE="metswonin69"][QUOTE="SuperSlimShady"]

gamenerd15

There arent even 90 levels in that game. 96 exits.
Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#27 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts
bugs bunny crazy casatle is pretty hare
fyor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 fyor
Member since 2005 • 665 Posts

[QUOTE="SuperSlimShady"]

metswonin69

liar liar pants on fire

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

[QUOTE="gamenerd15"]

[QUOTE="metswonin69"] Super Mario World isn't too hard IMO, I beat it the day after I got it when I was 8 years old. evildevil97

Either way, I doubt this guy found all the secret levels and beat them all in one day. Yes I am counting beating the game as finding all the levels. I hate it when people have claimed to "beat" a game and did not play all that there is.

DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#30 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

[QUOTE="evildevil97"][QUOTE="gamenerd15"]

gamenerd15

Either way, I doubt this guy found all the secret levels and beat them all in one day. Yes I am counting beating the game as finding all the levels. I hate it when people have claimed to "beat" a game and did not play all that there is.

There's a difference between beating the main game and completing a game, i.e. getting everything. We both know he meant he beat the main game, so there's little use in getting your knickers in a twist over a word in an attempt to show the rest of the world how hardcore you are.