Hackers in The Conduit... already.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

I'm really tired of it. I don't get mad about losing, it's just there isn't one Nintendo game online that you can play without a hacker being there.
The worst part of all of this is that Nintendo lets these people get away with this. If someone hacked on Xbox, then they would be banned in a second.

Anyways. The first thing I did when I got the game was joined an online game. The first time connecting to WFC failed for some reason, and after about 7 minutes, I got online. Apparently regional games take too long to get into, so after another 10 minutes of waiting for people, I restarted. *Console Restart #1*. Then, I join another game, and get people this time. Apparently, I spawned inside a wall, and I couldn't walk (I guess it was just a game glitch). *Console Restart #2*. The third time, I get into a game. It was a little laggy, but whatever. The game is new, so it tolerable. I'm playing for a little bit, enjoying the game, and then I see this guy start flying around. It definitely wasn't lag. So, I tried to ignore him, and then, the game froze. *Console Turnoff #1*.

As you can see, my first experience with "The Conduit" was pretty terrible.

Has anyone else ran into hackers? Or was it just bad luck that my first game had a hacker in it?

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
man this sure sounds sad. Not a good start for Conduit.
Avatar image for Louis_Routledge
Louis_Routledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Louis_Routledge
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts
I think it's just you, I'm having a blast with this game. Why don't you hack and glitch too and get even? That's what MOH2 turned into, a huge glitching cluster....bomb.
snowman6251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 snowman6251
Member since 2006 • 5321 Posts
that isn't a hacker. That WAS lag. I've seen a few of them and they're completely killable. Sometimes theres just a delay from the time you shotgun to the face and the time the collapse to the ground. Also there's something wrong with your connection or something. Hasn't taken more than 1-2 minutes for me to find a group to play with under any settings
Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
I woudn't even know how to begin to hack a game. But then again I;m not a pathetic loser
More_Dakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

#6 More_Dakka
Member since 2007 • 1625 Posts

If you watch IGN's video review- you will see players flying around at one point when he's talking about the multiplayer. So don't immediately assume it's a hacker- it's probably just horrendous lag right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5add084b23cf4
deactivated-5add084b23cf4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 deactivated-5add084b23cf4
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts

Well, it's nintendo's fault for making the wii's online crap. But on the bright side, next time they CANNOT fail... or else! >:(

Anyway, for those of you with multiple consoles, is it worth it? I'm still on the fence because I am kind of sick of shooters, and if it ain't as good as something on the pc/360/ps3, then it's not worth it IMO. Also, how long is the campaign?

Avatar image for Wolfman_chopper
Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Wolfman_chopper
Member since 2008 • 19937 Posts

i think it is and its around 7 hours i say get it.

NormanOfTorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 NormanOfTorn
Member since 2006 • 374 Posts

I've played a bunch of games online already and it's been awesome; no hackers or lag whatsoever. Maybe it was just lag, but if it's a hacker I don't think the team that worked on The Conduit would stand for it; they seem pretty dedicated... hopefully it'll be resolved sometime soon.

TheSmitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 TheSmitto
Member since 2008 • 1898 Posts

Yeah, I haven't experienced any lag all day.

TaMuK711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TaMuK711
Member since 2009 • 3367 Posts

It's your internet:P

jmizzal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jmizzal
Member since 2005 • 320 Posts
I played about 7 hours online, no lag, no hackers, one misconnect, you gonna have longer connections eairler cuz the game just came out, wait til more people get it.
Chojuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Chojuto
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Damn 10 minutes to get into a game? Other people (like the ones in this thread) said it only takes a few minutes, so it's probably something wrong on your part. Sorry. XD
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30685 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkSan00"]

Well, it's nintendo's fault for making the wii's online crap. But on the bright side, next time they CANNOT fail... or else! >:(

Anyway, for those of you with multiple consoles, is it worth it? I'm still on the fence because I am kind of sick of shooters, and if it ain't as good as something on the pc/360/ps3, then it's not worth it IMO. Also, how long is the campaign?

Say that to worldwide Mario Kart, lag happens on ALL systems, as long as it isn't a constant its fine but from time to time it will happen.
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

Please keep Conduit discussion to the sticky.