Guitar hero 3. Which games to trade?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bigcalkenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 bigcalkenobi
Member since 2006 • 1297 Posts
I'm heading up to Indy the second weekend in Nov. and I can have $60 by then. The other $30 I'm going to get in store credit by trading in a couple of my games at EB games. I'm trying to decide between Warioware, Super Paper Mario, and Excite trucks. I don't really play any of them and I know that all of them are worth at least $15 and Super is worth $20. Warioware I never play, but very occasionally take to a party or play when my friends are over.
Super, I haven't played since I beat it and have unlocked most everything. Then Excite truck I haven't played in forever. So I'm trying to decide which 2 to trade.

I really want Guitar Hero 3, and I'm pretty sure that whatever I trade will be worth it, because GH3 has over 70 songs, plus multi player, plus online, so I I'm definitely getting it. Help me decide which 2 games to trade, thanks.
SilentCapybara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SilentCapybara
Member since 2007 • 350 Posts
I'd say trade Super Paper Mario and Excite truck. And yea I've pre-ordered GH3 for Wii and it is going to be amazing!
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#3 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
If I were you, I'd trade in Excite Truck and Super Paper Mario. Excite Truck is fun but you can only have 2 players racing and once you're done with Super Paper Mario there's nothing much to do afterwards. Guitar Hero III can replace Excite Truck in terms of multiplayer and single player
vtbob88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 vtbob88
Member since 2007 • 638 Posts
I agree, sell Super and Excite trucks, just cuz WarioWare can still be fun after a while, especially with a group
ryustruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 ryustruck
Member since 2005 • 3016 Posts
Im going to trade some of the Stock games I have. My family buys too many games now that we havea console we all love to play. Ill probably trade in MySims, Super Paper Mario, and Cooking Mama.