GS finally reviews GH: World Tour

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 0

#1 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts

It got an 8.0

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/guitarheroiv/review.html

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts
Finally
TAKE_IT_BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TAKE_IT_BACK
Member since 2008 • 3850 Posts

Did you notice that GS still has it under puzzle?:lol: For some reason, thats funny to me.

On topic, it seems RB2 will probably be better... but I don't want to wait:cry:

red_sovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 red_sovereign
Member since 2007 • 1936 Posts

Did you notice that GS still has it under puzzle?:lol: For some reason, thats funny to me.

TAKE_IT_BACK

same here. i want wt so bad b/c i JUST got into the rock band music genre. i wanna wait to see what kind of upgrades and song tracks rb has over wt, but i dont think i can wait. wt next week (maybe) along w/ ToS2

TAKE_IT_BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TAKE_IT_BACK
Member since 2008 • 3850 Posts
[QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]

red_sovereign

same here. i want wt so bad b/c i JUST got into the rock band music genre. i wanna wait to see what kind of upgrades and song tracks rb has over wt, but i dont think i can wait. wt next week (maybe) along w/ ToS2

Its really a bad decision move to release RB2 so much longer after the 360 version and after GH:WT. They have pretty much lost my sale to GH just because its out sooner.

red_sovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 red_sovereign
[QUOTE="red_sovereign"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]

TAKE_IT_BACK

Its really a bad decision move to release RB2 so much longer after the 360 version and after GH:WT. They have pretty much lost my sale to GH just because its out sooner.

i may be mistaken. but wasnt the Wii version of RB also late to the party?? i guess its a trend to these guys....going for that fashionably late entrance..PHAIL!

SomeOddGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 SomeOddGuy
Member since 2008 • 1706 Posts
[QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"][QUOTE="red_sovereign"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]

red_sovereign

i may be mistaken. but wasnt the Wii version of RB also late to the party?? i guess its a trend to these guys....going for that fashionably late entrance..PHAIL!

Not only was it fashionably late, it was only a port of the PS2 version with 5 extra songs, all at the price of the 360 and PS3 version! Isn't that great?!?

I'm guessing that it was about 7 months late to the party, which is completely inexcusable.
zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts
[QUOTE="red_sovereign"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"][QUOTE="red_sovereign"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]

SomeOddGuy

Not only was it fashionably late, it was only a port of the PS2 version with 5 extra songs, all at the price of the 360 and PS3 version! Isn't that great?!?

I'm guessing that it was about 7 months late to the party, which is completely inexcusable.

• Requires four instruments and four Wii Remotes for a full band.=6.5 in my book for that and being 7 months late.

TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts

It got an 8.0

wiifan001

Yeah I don't even look at GS anymore since it takes them so long to review Wii games. Do they even have any writers?

Still the score is around of what I thought it would be so thats good.

gooflee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gooflee
Member since 2005 • 652 Posts
[QUOTE="SomeOddGuy"][QUOTE="red_sovereign"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"][QUOTE="red_sovereign"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]

zaku101

• Requires four instruments and four Wii Remotes for a full band.=6.5 in my book for that and being 7 months late.

Actually RB only requires the Wii Mote for the Singer. The other instruments don't use the wii remotes.

mclovin401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mclovin401
Member since 2007 • 899 Posts
[QUOTE="red_sovereign"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]

TAKE_IT_BACK

yea, me too. i was an avid RBer. now its GH4l...lol

bobazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 bobazz
Member since 2008 • 255 Posts

i think the graphics arent that bad actually

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#13 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts

I'm glad the score wasn't lowered.

I mean Wii is normally definitive compared to the other systems- Rock Band 1, Star Wars the force unleashed, quantum of solace, etc. Good to see that World Tour wii is on the same line.

Sim_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sim_Gamer
Member since 2008 • 114 Posts
[QUOTE="red_sovereign"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"][QUOTE="red_sovereign"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]

SomeOddGuy

I think that they are just being greedy and stubborn.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Member since 2007 • 2399 Posts
[QUOTE="SomeOddGuy"][QUOTE="red_sovereign"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"][QUOTE="red_sovereign"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]

zaku101

GHWT needs 4 remotes to play, in RB2 you only need 1 for the mic.

Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#16 Lunar52
Member since 2006 • 2538 Posts
Guitar Hero 3 got an 8.0 and that game was amazing so I'm happy.
SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts

Im suprised,they didn't reveiw the Wii version of Guitar Hero Aerosmith but they reveiwed this version.

But still,I was hoping a 8.5 for the Wii version due to the Mii free style.

But I don't trust Gamespot anymore when it comes to WII reveiws.

and as much as I love the Wii,I agree with the TC'S sig.

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

Finallyalexh_99

I agree it took to long.

lazy-lasagna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 lazy-lasagna
Member since 2006 • 63 Posts
Finally, i guess 8.0 is okay but i'd say 8.5 would be better because to me drums are better than rockband2 but i love both games. also guitar seems better.
red_sovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 red_sovereign

GHWT needs 4 remotes to play, in RB2 you only need 1 for the mic.

XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

can someone elaborate on this

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts

It got an 8.0

wiifan001
I think it should have gotten higher then that score.
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
I was expecting an 8.5 or 9.0 but this is good.