Golden Sun: Official site with tons of info

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

call me a fanboy, but after the end of the video, when the new version of the title song started playing, a huge smile appeared in my face and i cried tears of joy. you gotta love this song.

link to the site

there's info on all characters (including a bunch of them that hadn't been shown before, and an epic-looking old isaac... oh and the green haired girl, karin, is really ivan's daughter), the world map with marks you can highlight for info, a video session (which happens to have a TV ad i didn't know that existed) and soon it'll have a "Psyenergy" session and a "Djinni" session.

definitely worth checking, especially if you think you might be a little lost at first (in case you're new to the series).

King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#2 King9999
Member since 2002 • 11837 Posts

Thanks for the link! It's great to see some of the old gang.

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
I wouldnt EVER call Bruno a Golden Sun fanboy... :P
Lisandro_v22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Lisandro_v22
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts
I love Golden Sun so much, I'll buy it though I don't have a DS. I'll borrow one and then give it away or trade it in.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

I wouldnt EVER call Bruno a Golden Sun fanboy... :PRod90

you have to understand the feelings. it's been my first game of a genre i love (RPG) on a setting i love (medieval fantasy), and all of this done so well... being deprived of a new game for 7 years built up nostalgia, so listening to the title screen track (which is simply amazing to the point i've already told tommy tallarico IN PERSON to put it on next year's videogames live... yeah i talked to tommy tallarico) after all these years...

i had a similar experience listening to a specific Shadow of the Colossus song, which happens to be my favorite track. so many fond memories, from the game and from the days i was playing it (i was visitting a friend, spent 10 days just me and my friends, no parents). not to mention it's one of the best pieces of game music ever. i have it favorited on my youtube channel and honestly, i could listen to it on a loop all day and not get tired. yes the golden sun title screen is another song i could listen in a loop forever :P

the golden sun song you can listen to on the site, but here's the shadow of the colossus track i'm talking about.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

Hoping to get this for Christmas. Can't wait to play it.

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts

[QUOTE="Rod90"]I wouldnt EVER call Bruno a Golden Sun fanboy... :PBrunoBRS

you have to understand the feelings. it's been my first game of a genre i love (RPG) on a setting i love (medieval fantasy), and all of this done so well... being deprived of a new game for 7 years built up nostalgia, so listening to the title screen track (which is simply amazing to the point i've already told tommy tallarico IN PERSON to put it on next year's videogames live... yeah i talked to tommy tallarico) after all these years...

i had a similar experience listening to a specific Shadow of the Colossus song, which happens to be my favorite track. so many fond memories, from the game and from the days i was playing it (i was visitting a friend, spent 10 days just me and my friends, no parents). not to mention it's one of the best pieces of game music ever. i have it favorited on my youtube channel and honestly, i could listen to it on a loop all day and not get tired. yes the golden sun title screen is another song i could listen in a loop forever :P

the golden sun song you can listen to on the site, but here's the shadow of the colossus track i'm talking about.

Yes, I completely understand you.

It's like me with Wind Waker.

destroyerHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 destroyerHHH
Member since 2004 • 772 Posts
So.... has any one seen the first reviews for the game. I would call them disappointing to say the least.