getting a wii what games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for XxKing_Leonidas
XxKing_Leonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 XxKing_Leonidas
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Im getting a wii soon im getting super smash bros but what other game should i get?
Avatar image for mynameisderek85
mynameisderek85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 mynameisderek85
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts

Well, I just bought Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, which is pretty good, but that's about all I got (I just bought my Wii also).

I tried out Mario Kart at a friends house. That was super fun.
Smash Bros. was good as long as you're using the c.lassic controller.
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess was alright in my opinion (there are die hard Zelda fans that think more of the game, but I thought it was a bit slow...).

I haven't tried out Mario Galaxy and I'm unsure if I want to buy it, because (in my opinion) the last good full featured mario bros. game was Super Mario for the SNES.

One game that I'm definately going to buy is Guitar Hero: World Tour and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (what can I say? I liked Guitar Hero when I had a PS2).

Gamerguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Gamerguy92
Member since 2005 • 97 Posts

If you're a huge fan of the SSB (Super Smash Bros) games, then you should purchase Super Smash Bros Brawl and if you're a fan of the The Legend of Zelda (LoZ) games, you should get The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess. Also, I recommend getting Wario Ware:Smooth Moves, Mario Kart Wii, and Super Mario Galaxy.

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts

you arent giving much in terms of what kind of games you like. ill just say that my personal favorites are no more heroes, fire emblem, and metroid prime 3.

PainGivingLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 PainGivingLink
Member since 2006 • 1316 Posts

This thread will probably be closed/locked these threads aren't allowed, ask for game recommendations here.

Anyways I'll answer your question. Great games to get - Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii. Releasing in November be sure to keep your eye out on Animal Crossing (w/ WiiSpeak).

JERMINITIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 JERMINITIS
Member since 2007 • 1517 Posts

First, buy Resident Evil 4, which is only $30. Then, go buy a Wii points card and download Dr. Mario. Those two should keep you busy when SSBB isn't.

SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 SER69
Member since 2003 • 7096 Posts
Super Mario Galaxy Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Zelda: The Twilight Princess Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn No More Heroes DeBlob Zack&Wiki: Quest for Barbados Mario Kart Wii Super Paper Mario Lost Winds(WiiWare) Final Fantasy: My Life as a King(WiiWare) World of Goo(WiiWare) etc.. etc...
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts
Questions like this should be directed thisaway.