Geist for wii U?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ssj_neo (162 posts) -

Anyone else think nintendo should bring this franchise to the wii U? Nintendo is really missing a title that makes full use of the wii u controller and it looks like giest could really have some unique ideas for the controller. Also could be a unique multiplayer shooter that could attract more people to the wii u.

#2 Posted by KungfuKitten (24409 posts) -

Making an orginal FPS is not easy. If Nintendo wants to try that, I wouldn't be against it.

#3 Posted by DrBendova88 (25 posts) -

Anyone else think nintendo should bring this franchise to the wii U? Nintendo is really missing a title that makes full use of the wii u controller and it looks like giest could really have some unique ideas for the controller. Also could be a unique multiplayer shooter that could attract more people to the wii u.

ssj_neo
I was actually playing this the awhile back. It was'nt a bad game and they should retry this concept once again. If they don't bring it for Wii U N Space should do it for the 3ds. 3ds needs some fps games
#4 Posted by thetravman (3592 posts) -

I need to play it again to refresh my memory. But I remember it being very fun because of its unique concepts. The shooting was mediocre at best but it had great puzzles. If a sequel were to implement modern FPS mechanics and its puzzles were plentiful, then it could stand out among the many uninspired shooters. The multiplayer could be something special too if they expanded the ghost vs ghostbuster mode.

#5 Posted by Megavideogamer (6341 posts) -

Giest 2 made for the Wii U could actually be decent if Texas based Retro games would made it.

#6 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
It was a great GCN game.
#7 Posted by Sphensen (1146 posts) -

that'd be cool if they did that

#8 Posted by JustPlainLucas (77685 posts) -
I never got around to playing it on the GC. I would love it if Nintendo released GC games on the VC, though. As for a sequel, at this rate, just give me anything I can play on the Wii U!
#9 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

I would love an HD version for the Wii U, and a sequel.