Games for a 6 year old

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by alba216 (25 posts) -

So I got my daughter a Wii for Christmas this year. She has a DS, her fav games for that seem to be Super Mario Bros, Princess Peach & Yoshis Island. I figure Ill get her Mario Galaxy and I think she will like Rock Band. But is there any other action adventure games out there that dont require much reading? And are easy to play...Thanks all

#2 Posted by dtno132 (1662 posts) -

Super mario galaxy is a good choice.

There is also warioware.

#3 Posted by bones3417 (704 posts) -
Wii Music is a good choice
#4 Posted by tequilero (9332 posts) -
Since she likes the Mario series,then add Mario Party 8 to the list along with SMG.
Avatar image for Moonknight_1209
#5 Posted by Moonknight_1209 (369 posts) -
mario super sluggers or mario party 8 are good
#6 Posted by SkylinePigeon (2625 posts) -
Please use the game recommendation sticky. :)
#7 Posted by goblaa (19304 posts) -
Warioland would be a good one.
#8 Posted by AlexSays (6612 posts) -

Please use the game recommendation sticky. :)SkylinePigeon

I think you forgot to lock this thread. :P 

#9 Posted by LordQuorthon (5706 posts) -
Super Mario Galaxy is always a great option. Maybe Wario Land: Shake It. Also, if Sonic Unleashed gets good reviews, you may want to consider it. It's rated T, but still, I don't think any of its content will be controversial. Brawl is rated T too, but I don't see why you shouldn't get it.
#10 Posted by bob_newman (8133 posts) -
Any shovelware title. Kids love that stuff.
#11 Posted by klidron02 (454 posts) -

Super Mario Galaxy is always a great option. Maybe Wario Land: Shake It. Also, if Sonic Unleashed gets good reviews, you may want to consider it. It's rated T, but still, I don't think any of its content will be controversial. Brawl is rated T too, but I don't see why you shouldn't get it.LordQuorthon

Unleashed is rated E10+.

But  recommend Brawl, SMG, Super Paper Mario, Pokemon: Battle Revolution, ect. 

#12 Posted by selena12321 (25 posts) -
I would recommend you mario cart with wii wheel bcoz this christmas my daughter 8 years old is asking for mario cart for her nintendo wii but I am bother about price and looking for a cheaper site bcoz I don't want to make her sad.I am suggested
http://www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=122678 for mario cart and http://www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=121958 for wii sword to light up wii. Is it worth plz guide me. If yes you can also try like me.
#13 Posted by ganga_ (790 posts) -
a six year old getting a wii. weird world. but anyways i'd go with mario party or kart. imo SMG is a lil bit too complex. at least my 11 year old brother had some problems with it.
#14 Posted by dtno132 (1662 posts) -

Please use the game recommendation sticky. :)SkylinePigeon

Why didn't you lock this? lol XD