LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1853 Posts

I say a few games that I like, and some I didn't. Though I would need to do more research for the maybe games.

Games that are a definite yes: Chicken Bomb, Lumines Remastered, Light Fall, Pode, and The Messenger. I love a good platform game, so that puts Chicken Bomb, Light Fall, and The Messenger ahead. I also love a good puzzle game, hence Lumines, and Pode is a cutie.

Games that are a definite no: Just Shapes and Beats, Garage, Pool Panic, West of Loathing, Bad North, and Banner Saga 3. Pool Panic just looks stupid. I don't get the point of Just Shapes and Beats. Garage is hideous. Bad North and Banner Saga are just games that don't appeal to me.

Maybe: Mark of the Ninja, Fantasy Strike, and Reigns Kings and Queens (skewing more towards no). Mark of the Ninja showed no gameplay, but it is made by Klei so I am inclined to give it a chance. Fantasy Strike depends on the price. I'm not paying anything over $30 for that game. Reigns Kings and Queens doesn't look appealing at all, but I didn't see the gameplay so I feel like I should at least research the gameplay and give it a chance.

What are your thoughts? Games you like and games you hate.

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

User Lists: 0

#2 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts

Weak lineup. Will wait for bigger announcements at E3.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

yea.

this is what i'll buy

bomb chicken
west of loathing (look super funny and unique)
Pode (beautiful puzzle game)