Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers Thread of Epic Win (and 3 new vids)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

http://www.crystalbearers.jp/

Also Youtube for anyone who wants it

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kamaljit#play/all/uploads-all/1/4QXdwCSI1eo

This game is looking great and the cheesy music is growing on me :D

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

I like the Cheesy Music. I even like the music in some games that most people can't stand.

TaMuK711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TaMuK711
Member since 2009 • 3367 Posts

Ugh.. that music is unbearable.. Well I guess the streak of Final Fantasy games having good sountracks finally gets its c-c-c-combo breaker.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
I like that drill move, I hope he has more moves like that at his disposal.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ActicEdge

I like that drill move, I hope he has more moves like that at his disposal. Sepewrath

Yup, it was rather awesome I must say. I hope to God however that this comes out this year cause it will be lost in the crowd next year.

Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

woo hoo. Man, I'm diggin the art style of this game.

even simple things (like hills) on the fields just shows that Nintendo needs to step it up when it comes to Hyrule. Take notes!

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ActicEdge

even simple things (like hills) on the fields just shows that Nintendo needs to step it up when it comes to Hyrule. Take notes!

danger_ranger95

Too bad no one seems to give a damn about this game.

JohnnyDanger87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JohnnyDanger87
Member since 2009 • 315 Posts

I enjoyed the pinball video a lot, using the enemies as weapons is a cool idea. I really didn't think much of this game at first. However, after watching the variety of videos, my initial stance on this game has certainly changed.

Avatar image for randomwiiplayer
randomwiiplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 randomwiiplayer
Member since 2009 • 1804 Posts

[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]

ActicEdge

Too bad no one seems to give a damn about this game.

I give a damn about this game. Its my #1 game to get of 2009 (If it comes out on time).

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ActicEdge

I enjoyed the pinball video a lot, using the enemies as weapons is a cool idea. I really didn't think much of this game at first. However, after watching the variety of videos, my initial stance on this game has certainly changed.

JohnnyDanger87

YES!!!! Just the chance to change one persons impressions is a win. Did you see the video of the overworld? It looks quite expansive.

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

This really is one of the best looking titles coming out soon for any plaform. I think it will be fantastic and a big hit! I am super stoked!

randomwiiplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 randomwiiplayer

Damn,I think that is Bluegrass music. I hate bluegrass.

JohnnyDanger87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JohnnyDanger87

[QUOTE="JohnnyDanger87"]

ActicEdge

YES!!!! Just the chance to change one persons impressions is a win. Did you see the video of the overworld? It looks quite expansive.

Yes I did. It was awesome.8)

Avatar image for lex_in_the_moon
lex_in_the_moon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 lex_in_the_moon
Member since 2007 • 770 Posts

I'm really looking forward to this game, I hope it comes out this year.

danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 danger_ranger95

I do find it odd that no one seems excited about this either.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ActicEdge

danger_ranger95

It looks like a polished and quirky product. It annoys me that there is no buzz for the title.

randomwiiplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 randomwiiplayer

ActicEdge

It looks like a polished and quirky product. It annoys me that there is no buzz for the title.

It probably just died down. It was originally announced at E3 2006 so people were hyped,the hype is just gone now. But that's not a bad thing. No hype means not as much disappointment if it is bad.

danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 danger_ranger95

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

randomwiiplayer

It probably just died down. It was originally announced at E3 2006 so people were hyped,the hype is just gone now. But that's not a bad thing. No hype means not as much disappointment if it is bad.

yes, for us. But for people outside of the internet gaming community... there isn't (most likely at all, and there never was). I really hope SE markets this game correctly. They've seemed to put a decent amount of effort into the title, they need to get it out there.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sepewrath
Well hype will only last but so long, people are always thinking only about the next big thing, so this game had its chance at being the apple of hype trains eye but SE took too long getting out, its sort of like what Ubisoft did with the new Splinter Cell. It lost all its hype because of the countless and massive delays, SE will have to show something big to get this back on masses radar now that they have moved on to RS2, Galaxy 2, Silent Hill, NMH2 and so on. I saw on IGN today that Bioware did a long walkthrough for thier new Star Wars game, SE needs to do something like that for this game, this is a FF number title, it cant hype itself on name alone.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ActicEdge

Well hype will only last but so long, people are always thinking only about the next big thing, so this game had its chance at being the apple of hype trains eye but SE took too long getting out, its sort of like what Ubisoft did with the new Splinter Cell. It lost all its hype because of the countless and massive delays, SE will have to show something big to get this back on masses radar now that they have moved on to RS2, Galaxy 2, Silent Hill, NMH2 and so on. I saw on IGN today that Bioware did a long walkthrough for thier new Star Wars game, SE needs to do something like that for this game, this is a FF number title, it cant hype itself on name alone. Sepewrath

Its sad cause wii games never get this kind of treatment. I'm more hyped for Crystal Bearers than 13 but one will bomb in sales and one won't. Its just depressing that a solid unique game like this is gonna be sent to die.

JohnnyDanger87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JohnnyDanger87

[QUOTE="Sepewrath"]Well hype will only last but so long, people are always thinking only about the next big thing, so this game had its chance at being the apple of hype trains eye but SE took too long getting out, its sort of like what Ubisoft did with the new Splinter Cell. It lost all its hype because of the countless and massive delays, SE will have to show something big to get this back on masses radar now that they have moved on to RS2, Galaxy 2, Silent Hill, NMH2 and so on. I saw on IGN today that Bioware did a long walkthrough for thier new Star Wars game, SE needs to do something like that for this game, this is a FF number title, it cant hype itself on name alone. ActicEdge

Its sad cause wii games never get this kind of treatment. I'm more hyped for Crystal Bearers than 13 but one will bomb in sales and one won't. Its just depressing that a solid unique game like this is gonna be sent to die.

The game is on the cover of Nintendo Power for this month. It's a pretty sweet cover too. So it is getting some attention.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Sepewrath
Well to be fair, Square never hypes thier games, not even main series FF games, but obvously those games are on the same level of instant recognition as top tier Nintendo titles so they don't need it. Crystal Bearers on the other hand can use the hype wagon a bit to get things jump started.
Synchro456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 Synchro456
Member since 2005 • 8359 Posts

Been wanting this game since 2006, loved the 1st Crystal Bearers. Love the direction their going with the series its one of the most unique and good looking Wii games I've seen this year. I really hope it comes out before Christmas :D.

tom95b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tom95b
Member since 2008 • 4999 Posts

I kind of lost interest in this game because much other games are coming out, but those trailers sure look good.

mongotronix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mongotronix
Member since 2004 • 164 Posts

Is this Final Fantasy game an action rpg?,

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#26 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

I love how awesome this game looks, but I hate the weird music.

Chojuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Chojuto
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts

Is this Final Fantasy game an action rpg?,

mongotronix
Yeah. Hell you could consider it an action/adventure with light rpg elements too. Combat looks really fun.
ekalbtwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 ekalbtwin
Member since 2007 • 1044 Posts
With how long this game has taken to come out it had better be great. I was pretty excited a year ago, now I will probably wait for its price to go down.
ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ShuichiChamp24
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

I completely forgot about the game. Thanks for the reminder.:D