Final fantasy 10 HD & 12 HD arriving on Switch in april

#1 Edited by KBFloYd (21749 posts) -

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-01-10-final-fantasy-10-10-2-hd-remaster-and-final-fantasy-12-finally-have-nintendo-switch-and-xbox-one-release-dates

#2 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (1533 posts) -

I could not care less about FFX & XII. When are Zidane and Cloud hitting up the Switch?

#3 Posted by Clefdefa (720 posts) -

meh two of the worst FF

#4 Posted by Speeny (1510 posts) -

It's a nice edition but I already own FFX on multiple platforms.

#5 Posted by Random_Matt (3950 posts) -

They were released on shitstation, you cannot possibly want to play them.

#6 Posted by KBFloYd (21749 posts) -

@Random_Matt said:

They were released on shitstation, you cannot possibly want to play them.

once it hits a nintendo platform it is officially God tier quality games 😀

#7 Posted by Vaidream45 (1850 posts) -

Definitely gonna pick up 10 and 9 when they come out. Fingers crossed for an eventual Tactics.

#8 Posted by Ovirew (8856 posts) -

I guess I don't really get it. I mean FFX is a pretty good game, but it's been released a bunch of times now. This just reaffirms that the Switch is becoming a port platform.

I mean don't get me wrong, port platform is much better than shovelware platform like the Wii was, and than the almost-no-third-party-games platform that the Wii-U was. But there is still not enough new, original content being made for the Switch.

#9 Posted by sakaiXx (5315 posts) -

Quite interested on how did sony consent to FFX multiplatform. FFX remake did use Sony's engine.

#10 Edited by speedytimsi (931 posts) -
@sakaixx said:

Quite interested on how did sony consent to FFX multiplatform. FFX remake did use Sony's engine.

Well they did a PC port. Knowing Square they are gonna use the port of the PC port version and slap it on the Switch because....Square Enix.

Once that's over they are gonna squeeze as much money as possible and put it on mobile.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
#11 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (9139 posts) -

I never did play XII, so I'm definitely interested in picking that one up. Maybe I'll get X later. It has been over a decade since I last touched it. I remember it being a great game. Now, if we could get release dates for VII and IX I'd be a real happy camper.