FF 3 Final jobs? *minor spoilers*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ArchAngel2284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 ArchAngel2284
Member since 2003 • 1120 Posts
any good final job recommendations for the last sets of boss fights? i'm all at lvl 50 now and thus far have been using warrior for luneth, white mage refia, geomancer for arc, and knight (lvl 9). my luneth is at lvl 98, refia was at 71 and arc was at 46 for black mage and 54 for geo. i read on gamefaqs that u should have 2 sages for the end? i did that but i'm obviously at lvl 1 & 2 now and have all spells and summons. also, i've had some trouble w/scylla so would my new job set be good? what jobs did any of u have for end game fights? edit: i was able to beat scylla, though my ingus died. how do u get to the final area now? how exactly do u enter the crystal tower?
BeErBOnG29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BeErBOnG29
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts
Since Luneth is a JLvl 98 Warrior just keep him as that. Turn Refia into a devout (obviously). Turn Arc into a summoner if your comfortable with one healer or a sage if you would rather have two healers. Turn Ingus into a Ninja and stock up on as many shurikens as possible. My party at final boss: All level 63 Luneth - Ninja 35 Shurikens Refia - Devout Arc - Summoner Ingus - Knight I walked all over CoD. It was extremely easy, so I was probably overleveled.
Jimmy_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jimmy_Frank
Member since 2006 • 262 Posts

grind it out and get 4 onions

ArchAngel2284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ArchAngel2284
Member since 2003 • 1120 Posts

Since Luneth is a JLvl 98 Warrior just keep him as that. Turn Refia into a devout (obviously). Turn Arc into a summoner if your comfortable with one healer or a sage if you would rather have two healers. Turn Ingus into a Ninja and stock up on as many shurikens as possible. My party at final boss: All level 63 Luneth - Ninja 35 Shurikens Refia - Devout Arc - Summoner Ingus - Knight I walked all over CoD. It was extremely easy, so I was probably overleveled.BeErBOnG29

is a high lvl summoner good to have at the end? i pretty much breezed through most of the bosses in eureka except scylla and my arc was a geomancer at my high lvl. would it be worth it to just start lvling up summoner for arc? i saw that a lot of the bosses have a ridiculous 99999 hp total so i was wondering if it would just be better to lvl up summoner now as u suggest? i'm not going to get onion knight though, i want to try and beat the game as soon as i can. thanks! i'll probably just have warrior, devout, summoner, and knigt for ingus then. oh ya, i found out where i had to go next lol i just hadn't fully explored that main ground floor.

Avatar image for Xx_King_Beef_xX
Xx_King_Beef_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Xx_King_Beef_xX
Member since 2005 • 591 Posts
I had all my characters at level 70 with Luneth as a Black Knight, Arc as a Black Belt, Refia as a Sage and Ingus as a Magus when I beat the game both times and had no problems whatsoever beating the Cloud of Darkness.
BeErBOnG29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 BeErBOnG29
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts

[QUOTE="BeErBOnG29"]Since Luneth is a JLvl 98 Warrior just keep him as that. Turn Refia into a devout (obviously). Turn Arc into a summoner if your comfortable with one healer or a sage if you would rather have two healers. Turn Ingus into a Ninja and stock up on as many shurikens as possible. My party at final boss: All level 63 Luneth - Ninja 35 Shurikens Refia - Devout Arc - Summoner Ingus - Knight I walked all over CoD. It was extremely easy, so I was probably overleveled.ArchAngel2284

is a high lvl summoner good to have at the end? i pretty much breezed through most of the bosses in eureka except scylla and my arc was a geomancer at my high lvl. would it be worth it to just start lvling up summoner for arc? i saw that a lot of the bosses have a ridiculous 99999 hp total so i was wondering if it would just be better to lvl up summoner now as u suggest? i'm not going to get onion knight though, i want to try and beat the game as soon as i can. thanks! i'll probably just have warrior, devout, summoner, and knigt for ingus then. oh ya, i found out where i had to go next lol i just hadn't fully explored that main ground floor.

You don't NEED a summoner, but ditch the geo. The geo is way to random. I'd say change him to a summoner or a sage. Also, don't make Ingus a knight.. definitely make him a ninja with shurikens. That is almost essential since shurikens are the highest damage weapon in the game and you can buy them in the area you are in.