This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: July 24, 2006
- Posts: 908
- Member Since: December 16, 2006
- Posts: 4768
- Member Since: September 7, 2006
- Posts: 1772
- Member Since: May 21, 2004
- Posts: 3055
- Member Since: March 7, 2006
- Posts: 52
Nintendo said that you could do that, so i suppose you can. It would be a good idea to make sure that the fan (if it has a fan) isn't blocked. You can keep a gamecube on for very long periods of time without it over-heating or becoming damaged, so I'm sure the wii could do even better.
- Member Since: January 3, 2006
- Posts: 203
Please Log In to post.