Fantasy Life TBA 2012

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ShuichiChamp24
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

So new screenshots of the game have been released. Been looking forward to the game for some time.

"Fighting in Fantasy Life is supposed to be optional, with the game being more about finding your own way of life, according to Level 5."

"Development by Brownie Brown, music from Nobuo Uematsu, image illustration from Yoshitaka Amano, support for Spot Pass, Street Pass and local play, and a release time frame for 2012."

BleKY.jpg

U633n.jpg

XSUJL.jpg

fantasy_life_01_thumb.jpg

Link

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Hopefully it gets localized. I completely forgot about the game until now.
Euaggelistes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Euaggelistes
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

Never heard of it before. It looks a lot like Animal Crossing. My wife loves games like that. Is it anything like AC?

laus_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 laus_basic
Member since 2002 • 8300 Posts

Despite the "cute" look it's always been one of my most anticipated game so It's nice to finally hear something about it, it's been a while.

Game also has been on the Famitsu Most Wanted list for for quite some time which was always surprising to me considering no one talks about it. Really hope for Level 5 sake that this do decently saleswise because after seeing the extremely poor sales of Time Travelers aswell as their other recent releases, they really need a break.

dsrules13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 dsrules13
Member since 2010 • 1624 Posts

I'm really anticipating this one, can't wait to actually play it. There seems to be a ton of great ideas and I'm just wondering how it will all be executed and come together.

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JollyGreenOne
Member since 2011 • 1001 Posts

I really hope this gets a localization by someone! I've been keeping track of it since the first announcement.

I think it could be a great game.

Never heard of it before. It looks a lot like Animal Crossing. My wife loves games like that. Is it anything like AC?

Euaggelistes

In some ways yes. It's been compared to Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon before.

If you'd like to know more about the game you should take a look at this old thread I made for it.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28899507/living-life-until-the-end-new-details-videos-and-pictures-for-fantasy-life

^ As always; you'll find info, pics and vids inside the thread. :D

HowlingLotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 HowlingLotus
Member since 2012 • 657 Posts
I add to the list of "please localize". I remember seeing this game in Nintendo Power some time back when it was first announced I believe and is nice to see new stuff about it :).
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
I really really really really really really reaaaaaally hope this gets localized :(