Fantastic Starfox Intro Remake HD - if only it was real...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by sonic_spark (5553 posts) -

Check this out.  I thought this was fantastic considering it's fan made.  It only makes we want a Starfox Wii U that much more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXLmDRwxAUU

#2 Posted by meetroid8 (21152 posts) -

Oh god, those close ups of the characters were hideous. The rest was cool.

#3 Posted by nini200 (11484 posts) -
Pretty darn cool. Actually makes me wanna crank up the ol F/X Microchip
#4 Posted by goblaa (19304 posts) -

meetroid8

Aren't those close-ups from nintendo?

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
#5 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

Not bad,but expected better.

And yeah,that was official artwork.

#6 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
The only Star Fox I like is Star Fox Adventures.
Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
#7 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1651 posts) -

Besides the ugly puppet like characters lol it was good. Starfox is pretty underrated. Can't wait for Starfox HD on Wii U aka Retro Studios mystery game.

#8 Posted by Cesar_Barba (3665 posts) -

Besides the ugly puppet like characters

Master_Of_Fools
Those were actually the images used on the booklet that came packed in with the Star Fox game 20 years ago. I am with everyone on looking forward to a new Star Fox game for sure.
#9 Posted by spike6958 (6661 posts) -

Besides the ugly puppet like characters lol it was good. Starfox is pretty underrated. Can't wait for Starfox HD on Wii U aka Retro Studios mystery game.

Master_Of_Fools
God, I hope they aren't wasting Retro's talents on Starfox, unless it's another Starfox Adventures.
#10 Posted by nameless12345 (15125 posts) -

Yeah, it's sad that fans would make a new Star Fox game sooner than Nintendo would or so it seems...

#11 Posted by meetroid8 (21152 posts) -

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]

goblaa

Aren't those close-ups from nintendo?

Yup, that was official art. Still ugly as sin.
Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
#12 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Master_Of_Fools"]Besides the ugly puppet like characters lol it was good. Starfox is pretty underrated. Can't wait for Starfox HD on Wii U aka Retro Studios mystery game.spike6958
God, I hope they aren't wasting Retro's talents on Starfox, unless it's another Starfox Adventures.

Starfox Adventures was good and all but come on Starfox Command on DS was the only bad Starfox game. Retro can make Starfox better then Zelda HD thats how much faith I have in Retro.

#13 Posted by simomate (1875 posts) -
The only Star Fox I like is Star Fox Adventures.Rod90
Which isn't evil Star Fox lol. Its like what they did with the english version of Mario Bros. 2 lol
#14 Posted by final_lap (388 posts) -

THIS

star fox

THIS IS HOW SF SHOULD LOOK LIKE

anyone who disagrees is wrong or a furry. Unless the reason for disagreeing is hardware limitations.

#15 Posted by Blaz3_fox (193 posts) -

Master_Of_Fools
Firstly, agreed with ridiculous characters. Secondly, Star Fox isn't only underrated, it's severely neglected. It has so much potential to be a great game, but nobody has done it justice since SF64. Rare did a great job, albeit an entirely different game, and Namco had solid Arwing controls but butchered the story, voice acting and mission variance and Command got an angsty 12 year old who has never played any Star Fox to write the story, while the actual gameplay was pretty good. Playing either halo reach or halo 4's space missions, it's immediately obvious how awesome Star Fox could be and how it could be made as an easy AAA.
#16 Posted by Foxi911 (1676 posts) -

Star Fox Adventures wasn't a Star Fox game it was basically a Zelda game with different skins. I'm pretty sure Retro Studios is working on the next Star Fox game. And if they are, I hope they stay true to the name of their company, Retro, and keep it like the original Star Fox and SF64...not awful adventures.

#17 Posted by Canon-Gatorade (153 posts) -
I wonder how Starfox would be if it was developed by Nintendo in house. All SF games are outsourced.
#18 Posted by simomate (1875 posts) -

Star Fox Adventures wasn't a Star Fox game it was basically a Zelda game with different skins. I'm pretty sure Retro Studios is working on the next Star Fox game. And if they are, I hope they stay true to the name of their company, Retro, and keep it like the original Star Fox and SF64...not awful adventures.

Foxi911
No. It was basically "Dinosaur Planet" with different skin made with the same engine as Ocarina of Time... get it right.
#19 Posted by trugs26 (7494 posts) -

That got me hyped for Star Fox. I would love to see a new entry in the series.

#21 Posted by BombingSystems (140 posts) -

I couldn't help but laugh at those real life like pictures. Sick video though.