Expect cucoos to appear at SSBB!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yosat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 yosat
Member since 2004 • 166 Posts

A year and three months ago, I made a thread (here) about SSBB.

Now we know that three of those ideas are going to be implemented, in some form, at SSBB: bananas, hammer bros, and stages with changing environment.

It could be a coincidence, but I tell you, if cucoos also appear, I will have to apply for a job at Nintendo :P

mllrmatt8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mllrmatt8
Member since 2007 • 626 Posts

pretty nice

i'll bet

rafasosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 rafasosa
Member since 2007 • 22835 Posts
sweet. it would be nice if they would be in the assist trophies
GameKram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 GameKram
Member since 2007 • 669 Posts
If Cucoos are in it you will have to start suing Nintendo, I bet you could find a lawyer to take that case.;)
Mario-Luige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#5 Mario-Luige
Member since 2006 • 199 Posts
OMG!!! That's hilarious. You should ask nintendo for a job. I'm crossing my fingers now for cuccoos.
darkshadow64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 darkshadow64
Member since 2004 • 6744 Posts
Cuccoos. Now that isnt a bad idea! Not bad at all! In fact, I'd be suprised if they werent in now.
foola12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 foola12
Member since 2005 • 2242 Posts

Cuccoos. Now that isnt a bad idea! Not bad at all! darkshadow64

Yes actually its a horrible idea, im sorry but it would be pointless to have cuccos in SSBB. LIKE really? what paret would the play anyway? clean the battefeild of seeds? :roll:

Avatar image for tankintheair315
tankintheair315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tankintheair315
Member since 2005 • 662 Posts

[QUOTE="darkshadow64"]Cuccoos. Now that isnt a bad idea! Not bad at all! foola12

Yes actually its a horrible idea, im sorry but it would be pointless to have cuccos in SSBB. LIKE really? what paret would the play anyway? clean the battefeild of seeds? :roll:

[QUOTE="darkshadow64"]Cuccoos. Now that isnt a bad idea! Not bad at all! foola12

Actually it would be a good idea. One way that it could totally work. In an assist trophy they come out, and is someone else hits them they call more cluckoes and mob the playerj ust like in orcanea of time. But, if no one hits it for ten seconds, it goes away.

supererman14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 supererman14
Member since 2004 • 925 Posts

This is the first time I have posted in a while..but I see this as well worthy...that is amazing predictions...and cuccoo's seem to be one of the funnest ideas I have seen so far. They could be very versatile. When you get them it's one cuccoo on the screen that can glide you around and be thrown at enemies. And maybe every now and then it would be a Golden Cucco with super flight abbilities. Then if they are attacked then they swarmenemies in a fashion of tracking Uknowns.

Simba_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Simba_Dude
Member since 2005 • 662 Posts
They could be worked in pretty well. Look at the umbrellas in Melee they fitted in with gameplay. And the cuccos could actually fit in great. Like the first idea I thought of if they do that is where you can hang on them and float down to things. OR it would be assist trophy where a bunch of them pelt all or any guy that is closest to the trophy when it is set off.