ivanisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ivanisis
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Help, Im unable to download games I had previously purchased from Eshop (Resident Evill Revelations and Hyrule Warriors) once the game is getting installed i get the code: Error 105-3733 and tells me i have to delete the game and start all over from scratch the download. I have been trying to Re-download the games for 2 weeks now every day

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#2 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts
  1. Are you trying to download to an external device or the Wii U internal memory? If you have a hard drive or USB drive attached, it automatically tries to save your download to that.
    1. If you're using external storage, shut down your Wii U, disconnect your device, and try downloading your software again.
    2. If you're using the Wii U internal memory, check to see if you have update data for that game. If you do, delete it and try downloading your software.
  2. If you're saving to internal memory, have no update data, and still get the error, you could try formatting the system. Back up your game saves to a USB drive if you have one available.
  3. If you're not for trying the system format right off, call Nintendo.