E3 2011 Nintendo Predictions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DiosenSakiara2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DiosenSakiara2
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Project Cafe Super Mario Title Pikmin 3 Super Smash Bros 4 (Maybe) destined for late or mid 2012 release. OR Nintendo X Capcom Star Fox Final Fantasy Pokemon RPG New Nintendo IP Nintendo 3DS The World Ends with you too Zelda 3DS (a completely new title) Super Mario 3DS Mario Kart 3DS Paper Mario 3DS Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Final Fantasy remake Animal Crossing 3DS Wii LAST STORY LOCALIZATION Xenoblade LOCALIZATION Kirby Wii The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Pandoras tower LOCALIZATION Zelda 25 Anniversary Your turn :)
Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 Gamingclone
Member since 2009 • 5224 Posts

My prediction:

At the start, it'll be nothing but the 3DS. They will announce a bunch of new games and they will tack some release dates to games that are still tba, such are Super Mario, Paper Mario, and Animal Crossing (Im just talking about the franchise name, not the actual game name). Close to the end of 3DS part of their confrence, they will show off more of OoT 3D and maybe announce a OoT 3D 3DS bundle. As well as show off some Starfox. Oh and who can forget, they will probably have like a little tease of what people can expect from the eshop somewhere in there.

Then after the 3DS, they will dedicate a small part of their E3 confrence (when compairing it to the other parts) to the Wii and skyward sword. In this part they will also show off the few games that are finally getting localized as well as show off pandoras tower and the Last Story (hopefully). And then they will announce when Skyward sword will be launching and they will bundle it with the Wii and maybe make a special looking wii for it, kinda like how they did for the 25th aniversary for Mario.

Then close to the end of their E3 confrence, they will officially announce the successor of the Wii. They might even tell us it's real name. Sadly though, they will not show off any official games. It will just be a bunch of tech demos showing us what this successor will be capable of. They will also show off its controls and maybe, just maybe, anounce it's specs. Though I doubt that. Then, the show will end.

2012 E3 will be when they show off the successor's games.

LazyMushroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LazyMushroom
Member since 2011 • 914 Posts

I think we can safely say Nintendo will offically announce their new console.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

My prediction:

At the start, it'll be nothing but the 3DS. They will announce a bunch of new games and they will tack some release dates to games that are still tba, such are Super Mario, Paper Mario, and Animal Crossing (Im just talking about the franchise name, not the actual game name). Close to the end of 3DS part of their confrence, they will show off more of OoT 3D and maybe announce a OoT 3D 3DS bundle. As well as show off some Starfox. Oh and who can forget, they will probably have like a little tease of what people can expect from the eshop somewhere in there.

Then after the 3DS, they will dedicate a small part of their E3 confrence (when compairing it to the other parts) to the Wii and skyward sword. In this part they will also show off the few games that are finally getting localized as well as show off pandoras tower and the Last Story (hopefully). And then they will announce when Skyward sword will be launching and they will bundle it with the Wii and maybe make a special looking wii for it, kinda like how they did for the 25th aniversary for Mario.

Then close to the end of their E3 confrence, they will officially announce the successor of the Wii. They might even tell us it's real name. Sadly though, they will not show off any official games. It will just be a bunch of tech demos showing us what this successor will be capable of. They will also show off its controls and maybe, just maybe, anounce it's specs. Though I doubt that. Then, the show will end.

2012 E3 will be when they show off the successor's games.

Gamingclone
During the investors meeting when Nintendo confirmed N6 being on the way, they said it will be unveiled at E3 and will be playable. I'm pretty sure that means they will have actual software there not just tech demos.
wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#5 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts

The thing I love about this year's NIntendo Conference is that it's the most unpredictable we've had in many years.

The 3DS just started 2 months ago so who knows what newly announced software is in store for it.

We're not even sure if we're getting any newly announced wii titles or not (aside some jrpgs), as there's still some life left in the Wii.

There's also the surprise "25th Zelda Anniversary" scheme which we don't know its details, and the announcement of that itself is yet to be determined at E3.

And then of course is the viral rumors of Project Cafe which we know absolutely nothing about. Are we getting the finished or prototype? Resolution? Controller? Hardware size? 3DS connectivity?Other features?

Finally...are we getting any announced software set for Project Cafe? If so, which ones? Those possibilities are almost endless.

UN. PRE. DICTABLE.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
Project Cafe demoed. New Skyward Sword trailer and playable demo. :D
yosat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 yosat
Member since 2004 • 166 Posts

- Footage from the last Wii titles in development is shown in a single video.

- Reggie: "3DS e-shop is available since yesterday". As a compensation for waiting, he announces at least one free game.
- Monster Hunter and Pokemon spin-off are announced for 3DS.

- The first game displayed for "Wii 2"is a major 3rd party game.
- Retro Studios shows a technical demo using Metroid assets. Nerds cry.
- Dragon Quest X is no longer in development for Wii... because it will be a launch title for "Wii 2".

- A stampede to "Wii 2" happens when E3's doors get opened. People record it and upload it to youtube.

Enforcer246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Enforcer246
Member since 2008 • 601 Posts

Megaman X9 and a release date for xenoblade.

Too bad this doesn't have a chance of happening.. *sigh*

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#9 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

nintendo said their new console will befully playable at e3 , so there will be more then tech demos for sure

heres my guess

marioparty 9 for the project cafe (marioparty 8 was announced near wii launch)

fzero-project cafe this would be the best way to show off a high power console even fzero gx looked like a early 360 game to me , in fact there has been nothing like it on the 360

zelda skyward sward pandoras tower kirby wii and last story /xeno blade will be wiis last gasp

ds will still see duke nukem cricical mass but i dount nintendo has anything for this 3ds will be the majority of the time besides the new console unless they secretly announce somthing up their sleeve like last year some of those titles i didnt even expect like dkc4 goldeneye in fact the whole line up just suprised me one right after the other so i cant be safe saying theyl lshow what i wrote just the new console and announce dates for all the games in the works and sales figures

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

The thing I love about this year's NIntendo Conference is that it's the most unpredictable we've had in many years.

The 3DS just started 2 months ago so who knows what newly announced software is in store for it.

We're not even sure if we're getting any newly announced wii titles or not (aside some jrpgs), as there's still some life left in the Wii.

There's also the surprise "25th Zelda Anniversary" scheme which we don't know its details, and the announcement of that itself is yet to be determined at E3.

And then of course is the viral rumors of Project Cafe which we know absolutely nothing about. Are we getting the finished or prototype? Resolution? Controller? Hardware size? 3DS connectivity?Other features?

Finally...are we getting any announced software set for Project Cafe? If so, which ones? Those possibilities are almost endless.

UN. PRE. DICTABLE.

wiifan001

i hope not.

Sik_kid_pk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sik_kid_pk
Member since 2010 • 549 Posts

GTA V timed exclusive lol Go big or go home.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 22Toothpicks
-A slew of 3DS game announcements from both Nintendo and 3rd parties. -More footage/details on Skyward Sword (hopefully something that will legitimize Nintendo's claim of this one being 'different') -eShop details and *hopefully* a reveal of Nintendo's new online system (something akin to PSN/Live-hey, I can dream. :P) -New 3DS colors. -Full expose of Project Cafe and a video of a Nintendo IP showcasing what the system can do and what it's all about (I'm guessing they use Mario, like they usually do) -Quotes/intveviews of 3rd party devs thoughts on the new system. -First footage of Retro's new game...come on Eternal Darkness 2! :P >>>>probably not gonna be it lol -Other Nintendo surprises that will hopefully please gamers ...if this years show is even half as good as last year's (which is almost a given with Project Cafe-new console reveals are always exciting) then we are gonna see one hell of a show! (I have a feeling this is gonna be a great E3 all around-MS, Sony and Nintendo look to really knock our socks off)
Avatar image for pokemonblackftw
pokemonblackftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 pokemonblackftw
Member since 2010 • 425 Posts

1. It will all begin with a couple Nintendo representatives discussing the 3DS.

-Discussion of the eShop and browser update that lauches the day before the conference

-Discussion of 3DS sales and a $50 rebate for 3DS owners and a price drop to $199 to boost sales

-Old game discussion (trailers and release dates!)

-New Games

-The new Mario

-Pokemon Snap

-Fire Emblem

-Spectrobes

-Sonic the Hedgehog

-Monster Hunter portable 3rd port

-Blast Works 2

-Side scrolling Meroid

-other suprises (new IP's please)

-Netflex

-Social Networking with discussion of social gaming

-Virtuale Connsole equivelent discussion

2. Reggie will come out and explaining how big of a success the Wii has been. Wii games will be discussed such as:

-Skyward Sword

-New Kirby

-The Last Story

-Xenoblade

3. Iwata gives a history of Nintendo presentation. Reveals the Nintendo Stream, the next evolution in gaming!

-Triple Core processor as predicted

-No blueray support

-1080p of course!

-Only 8gb hard drive ohz noz! BUT check the eShop section ;)

-Uses DVD's but supports double layered or even double sided DVD's for bigger games

-Controller is not a tablet, but does have 6" hd touch screen

-Can stream content to controller (reason for name)

-Looks like an xbox controller but with the nintendo d-pad, screen in the center, and multimedia controlls like an onlive controller.

4. Reggie returns to talk about new online system: Nintendo Stream Connection (creative I know lol) and 3rd party games

-Netflex

-NO FRIEND CODES!

-Reminisent of PSN or XBL in terms of accounts, achievments, and friends list

-Cloud based game hosting so there is never a bad host or host migration

-Stream eShop using actual currency instead of Nintendo Points

-Downlable titles

-Vritual Console (same as Wii, but controls are mapped to new conroller)

-Gamecube titles available or your old gamecube games can be downloaded onto your memory storage and your saves can be pulled off your memory card (played with stream controller)

-Free virtual console NES download once per month to introdue young gamers to the orgins of Nintendo

-You can buy extra cloud based storage depending on what you need.

-Can buy 100gb for $50, 250gb for $100, and 500gb for $180

-Any of this data can be accessed from any Nintendo Stream console by logging into your account

5. Shigeru Miyamoto takes the stage and announces some 1st party games for the Stream

-Metroid FPS with intesne online with massive bounty hunter customization brings the multiplayer of a modern FPS with the customization depth of an RPG and the story of a Metroid game. Sandbox elements. Want this most of all.

-Pikmin 3 (multiplayer?)

-Custom Robo

-Console Pokemon by Retro Studios (action RPG?)

-New IP's

-Fire Emblem

-Luigi's Mansion 2

-Waverace

-New Super Mario Bros with level creators

-Super Smash Bros

6. So Nintendo leaves fans stunned, crying, the greatest show ever done. 2011's e3 is always remembered for Nintendo.

a bit much i know but this would be great

Sik_kid_pk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sik_kid_pk

1. It will all begin with a couple Nintendo representatives discussing the 3DS.

-Discussion of the eShop and browser update that lauches the day before the conference

-Discussion of 3DS sales and a $50 rebate for 3DS owners and a price drop to $199 to boost sales

-Old game discussion (trailers and release dates!)

-New Games

-The new Mario

-Pokemon Snap

-Fire Emblem

-Spectrobes

-Sonic the Hedgehog

-Monster Hunter portable 3rd port

-Blast Works 2

-Side scrolling Meroid

-other suprises (new IP's please)

-Netflex

-Social Networking with discussion of social gaming

-Virtuale Connsole equivelent discussion

2. Reggie will come out and explaining how big of a success the Wii has been. Wii games will be discussed such as:

-Skyward Sword

-New Kirby

-The Last Story

-Xenoblade

3. Iwata gives a history of Nintendo presentation. Reveals the Nintendo Stream, the next evolution in gaming!

-Triple Core processor as predicted

-No blueray support

-1080p of course!

-Only 8gb hard drive ohz noz! BUT check the eShop section ;)

-Uses DVD's but supports double layered or even double sided DVD's for bigger games

-Controller is not a tablet, but does have 6" hd touch screen

-Can stream content to controller (reason for name)

-Looks like an xbox controller but with the nintendo d-pad, screen in the center, and multimedia controlls like an onlive controller.

4. Reggie returns to talk about new online system: Nintendo Stream Connection (creative I know lol) and 3rd party games

-Netflex

-NO FRIEND CODES!

-Reminisent of PSN or XBL in terms of accounts, achievments, and friends list

-Cloud based game hosting so there is never a bad host or host migration

-Stream eShop using actual currency instead of Nintendo Points

-Downlable titles

-Vritual Console (same as Wii, but controls are mapped to new conroller)

-Gamecube titles available or your old gamecube games can be downloaded onto your memory storage and your saves can be pulled off your memory card (played with stream controller)

-Free virtual console NES download once per month to introdue young gamers to the orgins of Nintendo

-You can buy extra cloud based storage depending on what you need.

-Can buy 100gb for $50, 250gb for $100, and 500gb for $180

-Any of this data can be accessed from any Nintendo Stream console by logging into your account

5. Shigeru Miyamoto takes the stage and announces some 1st party games for the Stream

-Metroid FPS with intesne online with massive bounty hunter customization brings the multiplayer of a modern FPS with the customization depth of an RPG and the story of a Metroid game. Sandbox elements. Want this most of all.

-Pikmin 3 (multiplayer?)

-Custom Robo

-Console Pokemon by Retro Studios (action RPG?)

-New IP's

-Fire Emblem

-Luigi's Mansion 2

-Waverace

-New Super Mario Bros with level creators

-Super Smash Bros

6. So Nintendo leaves fans stunned, crying, the greatest show ever done. 2011's e3 is always remembered for Nintendo.

a bit much i know but this would be great

pokemonblackftw
Doesn't seem TOO far fetched. I can see most of that happening. Nice post.
Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#15 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

Starfox, F-Zero, some 3DS games, and Pikmin 3.

LaytonsCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 LaytonsCat
Member since 2010 • 3652 Posts

Barely anything wii, except for Zelda 25 anniversary.

3DS will take up the most time, new features and games likely to be shown. Maybe Monster Hunter?

Cafe will end a trailer, Iwata talking, and maybe a list of games in development

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

Project Cafe : Final Name, controller, video and tech demos for sure. Some Cafe 3rd party titles confirmed? Maybe.

3DS : Some news for Super Mario 3DS, 3rd party games, new trailers

Wii : Skyward Sword releaase date and an actual trailer not some gameplay trailers, Xenoblade Chronicles NA release date after the conference.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#18 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

Project Cafe will be a good chunk of their conference, probably half of it. They'll probably show off a few games and third parties that are on board, as well as the controller and have an on-stage demo.

The 3DS will be a huge focus for the company at E3, with new game announcements and solid release dates for key titles like Mario Kart 3DS, Super Mario 3DS, Kid Icarus Uprising and more. Expect to hear some new, solid third party offerings as well at E3 2011.

The Wii will be mentioned however, it will not be as heavily focused. Nintendo will announce the localization of key Japanese titles; The Last Story, Xenoblade and Pandora's Tower. Lastly, Nintendo will show off more footage of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and confirm a release date, as well as talk about the 25th anniversary collectors edition of The Legend of Zelda. Whether this will be a 3DS or Wii release will be unknown until the show.

Gam3r29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gam3r29
Member since 2011 • 37 Posts
i think nintendo will announce a little more skyward sword, project cafe of course, alot of 3ds stuff, and probably some wii stuff and sadly no regualer ds stuff.
pokemonblackftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 pokemonblackftw

oh i forgot about f-zero! that would be a great launch title!

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

I say that Zelda will get a firm release date. Games for the next Nintendo will be talked about. Kirby will get a release date. Either Xenoblade or Last Story will get a release date, but not both of them. The big games for the 3DS holiday season will be shown off.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
The bulk of the conference will be spent on the new console and the 3DS, detailing the new consoles hook, upcoming libraries, some release dates for the 3DS and extra functionality for both pieces of hardware. They will devote a little time to the Wii's last few big games, being Skyward Sword, Kirby and localization of The Last Story and Xenoblade.
Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#23 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Super Mario 3DS, some more new good games for 3DS and maybe some freaking information on SKYWARD SWORD! PLEASE!

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

There is definitely going to be a new IP from EAD Tokyo. They announced it but I can't find anything on it.

It is called "The Curse of the Magic" for the Wii scheduled for a 2012 release date.

pokemonblackftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 pokemonblackftw

we need a real trailer for skyward sword. the last two were just terrible

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 22Toothpicks

pokemonblackftw
What I want to see is some footage that will really give me the idea that this Zelda is, in fact, going to be different. So far it just looks like more of the same with Wiimote controls. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for the controls, but damn is the Zelda formula getting stale.
Sik_kid_pk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Sik_kid_pk
[QUOTE="pokemonblackftw"]

22Toothpicks
What I want to see is some footage that will really give me the idea that this Zelda is, in fact, going to be different. So far it just looks like more of the same with Wiimote controls. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for the controls, but damn is the Zelda formula getting stale.

Same way I feel. They need to try somethin new with Zelda. But it's Nintendo, sooooo proly not lol
Tropicalshower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Tropicalshower
Member since 2009 • 10813 Posts
Most of the time will be spent on the new system.
AtelierFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AtelierFan
Member since 2006 • 1544 Posts

The Wii will be mentioned however, it will not be as heavily focused. Nintendo will announce the localization of key Japanese titles; The Last Story, Xenoblade and Pandora's Tower. Lastly, Nintendo will show off more footage of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and confirm a release date, as well as talk about the 25th anniversary collectors edition of The Legend of Zelda. Whether this will be a 3DS or Wii release will be unknown until the show.

Haziqonfire
This is what I am hoping for :)
22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 22Toothpicks
Most of the time will be spent on the new system. Tropicalshower
We can only hope, Dr. Who, we can only hope...