dsi ware is lacking

This topic is locked from further discussion.

harryone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 harryone1
Member since 2008 • 224 Posts

every week theres one dsiware title released and it useally sucks why dont they start makeing more

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

I feel like they are just rushing out games, so they have atleast one game by each Monday.

freakbabyblues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 freakbabyblues
Member since 2009 • 693 Posts

The ArtStyle games, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Asphalt 4, and Mighty Flip Champs are good. Having all of these(except the most recent ArtStyle game), I have no reason to complain.

Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts

Sometimes they come out with more then one, and some are really good.

And yeah, I also think they are rushing but at least they don't leave us hanging waiting for some new games to come out randomly.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6060 Posts

I feel they should release two games a week and be consistent instead of randomly releasing one or two.

little-fred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 little-fred
Member since 2009 • 44 Posts

yeah I agree with you they are lacking butyou got to think, the dsi just came out. and with wii warethe same thing happenedwhen it first came out they weren't the best games in the worldbut look at them now they are slowly getting better. and I thnk that the same thing will happen to the dsi you just have to give it time.

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

there are plenty of good games on DSiware for the fact thats its been out little more than 90 days.

Maybe you're just not a fan of whats on there. or maybe you need to take a risk on some games

Avatar image for child_of_lileth
child_of_lileth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 child_of_lileth
Member since 2007 • 4066 Posts

Alot of the stuff seems a little too simplistic to me, and I'm tired of so many clocks coming out. But at least they have stuff like Mario vs. Donkey Kong that shows they are at least trying.

amygamie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 amygamie
Member since 2005 • 81 Posts

I agree, since I got my dsi the first night it came out, I got the free dsi points and I got wario ware touched. I have been able to play it twice, the game doesn't recognize me at all, no matter what the light is. My walls are white and my skin is very light so it doesn't seem to see me, unless I put on someone's beanie. I am glad I didn't have to pay for the game myself. Every one else thinks it is cute and fun and it is the first thing they do with my dsi after playing with the camera for a hour. Every time someone plays with my dsi they take a picture of my lava lamp in every color they can change it too, lol.

so_hai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#10 so_hai
Member since 2007 • 4385 Posts

every week theres one dsiware title released and it useally sucks why dont they start makeing more

harryone1
That's what I anticipated about the DSi - and that's why I'm sticking with my 'Lite.
freakbabyblues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 freakbabyblues
Member since 2009 • 693 Posts
[QUOTE="so_hai"][QUOTE="harryone1"]

That's what I anticipated about the DSi - and that's why I'm sticking with my 'Lite.

Well if you look at their reviews, that's not exactly true... Though I do not suggest his opinion is false, it's just not the same as that of critics. I'm more than satisfied with it and feverishly anticipate titles such as Moving Memo(youtube for flip book animations), Ghostwire(augmented reality), and Dragon Quest Wars(TBS)
Avatar image for deactivated-60156c31f349f
deactivated-60156c31f349f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-60156c31f349f
Member since 2005 • 2836 Posts

It kinda pisses me off that here in europe we get all the clocks and boring games right away but we still haven't gotten Mario vs. Donkey Kong

flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts

harryone1
I'm now trying to start an argument but that's why I got the DS Lite
ACL0V3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ACL0V3R
Member since 2008 • 2273 Posts

yeah I agree with you they are lacking butyou got to think, the dsi just came out. and with wii warethe same thing happenedwhen it first came out they weren't the best games in the worldbut look at them now they are slowly getting better. and I thnk that the same thing will happen to the dsi you just have to give it time.

little-fred

!!!! ive been waiting for someone to say this, shouldve just said it myself sooner, thats exactly the case, just give them some time :D

harryone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 harryone1
Member since 2008 • 224 Posts

ive bought alot of games but none are tht good mario vs donkey kong is really good thats it though dr mario = lame

wario ware=lameskys

paper air plane = meh

brain age = wtf nintendo come on

darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 darth-pyschosis

[QUOTE="harryone1"]

so_hai

Too bad this isn't the DS v DSi thread, where you should be making this statement.

Besides, i can count 9 good games for DSiware in 90 days, 9 very good games with good scores, and good gameplay if thats why you want. I'm sorry you're missing out on one of the most original game series out there today in ArtStyle.

mypokemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mypokemon
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I know, the games are very small, due to the DSi's limited storage space, best one Iv'e played is BASE 10.
martinX3X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 martinX3X
Member since 2009 • 4488 Posts

dsi is still very new. I think they will add better ones in like a month.

darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 darth-pyschosis

i'd expect a lot more DSiware titles come end of 2009 and early 2010 once DSi hits 10-12 Million users WorldWide