This topic is locked from further discussion.

atomic_purple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 atomic_purple
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Hi. I am going to get my DSi in like two weeks. But some people have been saying stuff like, "DS is only for 8 year old girls" and "You should a PSP, cuz the DS and Wii suck". Any thoughts? Thanks.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f5f1ece8fb
deactivated-5d3f5f1ece8fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5d3f5f1ece8fb
Member since 2004 • 865 Posts

DS doesn't suck. Some games are kiddy, but that doesn't mean you have to play them. Just because a game doesn't have blood and guts flying on the screen doesn't mean s game is kiddy.

The Wii.......ya.....maybe the wii sucks.......I have about 5 hours of play time on my wii in the past year

The PSP is pretty solid. I just like more games that are on the DS. Not to say the PSP doesn't have a few good games.

Awesome games you should get for your DS: Fire Emblem, New Super Mario Bros, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania: Portrait, Mario Kart, Mario 64, Advance Wars:dual Strike, Advance Wars:days of ruin, Pokeon: Diamond/Pearl (pokemon is a kids show, but they make solid rpgs), Kingdom Hearts........just to name a few

izdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 izdan
Member since 2009 • 741 Posts

well the dsi in my opinoin is pretty good but the Dsi shop would make it better if it actualy had good games there are one or two ok ones but the rest are just a bunch of learning games and sodoku or a clculator. the flip note studieo is cool you get to see little animations that other Dsi owners have made also you can make your own. no it does not have GBA slot but thats not bad because a GBA only costs about 20$ . now the cameras are only .3 mega pixles (i think thats not the right measure ment thing) and this is pretty low but can still take some pretty good pictures with good lighting. mm what else oh i like the new texture on the dsi more that the ds lite and well thats pretty much it

fail_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 fail_baby
Member since 2009 • 898 Posts

well the dsi in my opinoin is pretty good but the Dsi shop would make it better if it actualy had good games there are one or two ok ones but the rest are just a bunch of learning games and sodoku or a clculator. the flip note studieo is cool you get to see little animations that other Dsi owners have made also you can make your own. no it does not have GBA slot but thats not bad because a GBA only costs about 20$ . now the cameras are only .3 mega pixles (i think thats not the right measure ment thing) and this is pretty low but can still take some pretty good pictures with good lighting. mm what else oh i like the new texture on the dsi more that the ds lite and well thats pretty much it

izdan
Well, if you take a look at Metacritic, there's a lot more good games than you let on. I think there's about 12 so far.
izdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 izdan
Member since 2009 • 741 Posts

yea i know but theres alot more bad than good