DS wifi with wii lan adapter (help)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

liojager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 liojager
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts

ok so i called gamestop asking if they had a DS wireless USB adapter the guy said they had one left and i wanted it used because i wanted to be able to return it if it didnt make my connection better he ended up giving me a nintendo wii LAN adapter when i called back really angry he said that he was to they work for both....some employee anyway does ANYONE know how to set it up?? it didnt come with an instruction manual google is no help

thanks

George_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 George_M
Member since 2007 • 212 Posts

So they sold you one of these? If so, I'd call back really angry again. That won't help you get your DS online.

If they in fact sold you the right thing, Nintendo has a page with setup and troubleshooting info here.

liojager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 liojager
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts

So they sold you one of these? If so, I'd call back really angry again. That won't help you get your DS online.

If they in fact sold you the right thing, Nintendo has a page with setup and troubleshooting info here.

George_M

yea thats what they sold me the first link ....wow im pissed

meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts

I really don`t get whats up with all those incompetent attendants nowadays.

Not that all the attendats are incompetent, but lately there had been an huge increase of numbers. I guess the competent attendants usually quit after a short time and find a better job. =P