DS Utilities for a DS 'Utility Belt'

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wizkid333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 wizkid333
Member since 2003 • 489 Posts

Hi

Recently, there's a growing number of DS Non-Games out there. This can be very handy in real life, such as cookbooks etc. What I'd like to know is which DS Utility games I should buy. There are rules:

• They must be in English (US/UK/AU and some Japanese games)
  • They must be a utility in some way. A computer game as 'stress relief' doesn't count! Stuff like dictionaries etc.

I'll start with the Brain Training series. It's always good to keep your skills sharp, and with maths, word, musical (the Piano in the new one) and Sudoku challenges, can keep you amused for hours as well as helping you sharpen your thinking skills.

Your turn! Thanks!

Wizkid

rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts

I'm still stuck imagining what your DS super costume is gonna look like? At first I was thinking something like just a speedo Aquaman style, but then I realized that he didn't have a utility belt. Batman? nah, to dark for a playful DS to hang around his waste. Robin? meh could be I suppose.

I vote you have to have some cool cartridges to use in your crusade against evil doers. You could have the different meg sized cartridges do different things, like the 128 meg could poof into smoke and the 256 could cause splodies that would flip people over and hit them in there weak spot for massive damage.

Also I'm down for you getting some ninja throwing styluses for puncturing an occasional eye.

:)

Glock_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Glock_13
Member since 2007 • 93 Posts
cool
Eragont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Eragont
Member since 2006 • 1933 Posts

screen protector sticky bombs.

stylus kunai.

stylus poison gas dispenser.

Glock_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Glock_13
Member since 2007 • 93 Posts

protecter case armor

dual screen mask

stylus grappling gun

QuoBi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 QuoBi
Member since 2005 • 52 Posts
Im thinking go for the cape (screw the incredibles movie capers rock) and a mask like batmans, but with styluses, styli, stylises... instead of little ear things. dual ds gun holsters (one on each side) for dual dual wielding, and huge ass speakers in your platform shoes, no boots. and you have to drag alond with you a huge bass, and a rock guitar. make that two rock guitars. Also bring in the sexy women chained to your belt in revealing but not vulgar clothing. yeah that is your super hero outfit. DStructor (Pronounced DeeStructor) And the DStructor comes in the niiiiiiiiiiigh