DS recording software

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Superdude475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Superdude475
Member since 2005 • 1887 Posts

Is there a screen capture card that can work for the DS?

rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts

Seriuosly be careful, you can get mod'd for pretty much anything that isn't a store bought DS game.

Superdude475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Superdude475
Member since 2005 • 1887 Posts

Well what I mean is hardware, is there hardware that can hook up to your DS to record gameplay like a capture card?

rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts

I don't know the answer to your question, sorry. And I know what you meant but as I was saying anything that is not a store bought (think best buy or gamestop) game for the DS can pretty much get you mod'd. I personally once discussed hardware that was made for the ds and advertised on this very site for sale. I discussed it in a completely non legal way and got suspended for it. When I questioned the mod and pointed out that it advertised on the very site I got mod'd for discussing it he replied that the forums and the site are completely different beast and what's ok on one is not ok on the other. When I mentioned that what i was discussing was not illegal in any way he replied that it didn't matter as said item could be used for illegal activities and therfor any mention of it would get you mod'd.

painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

yes, but these devices aren't available to mainstream consumers. u can also hardmod ur DS to intercept the video signal, but that does some permanent damage. The DS itself isnt strong enough to output 2 videos at the sametime so u can record stuff.

gurlgamepower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gurlgamepower
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
For purchase by regular joes? No. Basically you want a debug kit to do that. And they are only available to journalists/developers. Sometimes they pop up on ebay though.
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

For purchase by regular joes? No. Basically you want a debug kit to do that. And they are only available to journalists/developers. Sometimes they pop up on ebay though.gurlgamepower

So what would you search for, "DS Debuging kit"? And how much do those go for usually?

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

[QUOTE="gurlgamepower"]For purchase by regular joes? No. Basically you want a debug kit to do that. And they are only available to journalists/developers. Sometimes they pop up on ebay though.Pixel-Perfect

So what would you search for, "DS Debuging kit"? And how much do those go for usually?

nintendo hands them out personally.
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Pixel-Perfect

[QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]

[QUOTE="gurlgamepower"]For purchase by regular joes? No. Basically you want a debug kit to do that. And they are only available to journalists/developers. Sometimes they pop up on ebay though.BrunoBRS

According to this person they wind up on eBay every once in a while. :/

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]

Pixel-Perfect

i doubt, or the other 9834586734975 topics asking the same thing would have mentioned.
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Pixel-Perfect

[QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] nintendo hands them out personally.BrunoBRS

i doubt, or the other 9834586734975 topics asking the same thing would have mentioned.

I don't see the harm in asking for clarification. Basically what I'm getting at here is go for the person who said it, not me.