This topic is locked from further discussion.

nathansarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 nathansarro
Member since 2004 • 678 Posts

okay i know there's alot of these topics, but i have some money to blow on a couple of games what games should i get? I've been looking at a couple games to get, EBA, Advance Wars, JUS, and Puzzle Quest, any more suggestions? BTW by couple of games i mean 2.

i already have: MPH, Mario and Luigi, Trauma, and NSMB P.S.  i already have Diamond reserved so don't say "wait till pokemon comes out"

LoveStaindRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LoveStaindRed
Member since 2005 • 732 Posts
Well, I just bought Custom Robo DS 3 days ago and it is pretty amazing, I havent stopped playing it, ive probably played for like 15 hours already, if you are interested you should check out the player reviews on here and see what you think, or read the official review, cause some of the player ones are stupid, mine is good though, I think it actually helps.
KJAX90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 KJAX90
Member since 2006 • 8809 Posts
Puzzle Quest no doubt. I bought it last night (about 7 PM) and have already clocked in about 8 hours:P It's the most addicting game I've played in a REALLY long time. Plus, the way the game combines RPG elements and Bejeweled-esque gameplay adds to the depth and replay value. You can choose between 4 different types of characters (Wizard, Knight, Warrior, and can't remember the last one:P) and there are tons of weapons, crowns, and rings to buy. Seriously, it's one amazing game. Definitely one of the most underrated games out right now for DS (and PSP)
Guitargodgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Guitargodgt
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
Advance wars DS is a good game.
Link_fan_316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5 Link_fan_316
Member since 2004 • 1914 Posts
Puzzle Quest no doubt. I bought it last night (about 7 PM) and have already clocked in about 8 hours:P It's the most addicting game I've played in a REALLY long time. Plus, the way the game combines RPG elements and Bejeweled-esque gameplay adds to the depth and replay value. You can choose between 4 different types of characters (Wizard, Knight, Warrior, and can't remember the last one:P) and there are tons of weapons, crowns, and rings to buy. Seriously, it's one amazing game. Definitely one of the most underrated games out right now for DS (and PSP)KJAX90
u already bought it o-O !? aww man i was looking for that one but i ended up buying Custom RObo -.-; its an awsome gamexD but i was a bit more intereted on puzzle quest T^T
mechatac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#6 mechatac
Member since 2005 • 529 Posts
puzzle quest is good, but it serisouly rubber banded me one time, the enemy had, like less life points than me, i had 40, and in one turn it suddenly killed me, I was like "You rubber bander!!" but other than that one instance, the game is good. oh, mario kart is good too