This topic is locked from further discussion.

dsfanboy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 dsfanboy1
Member since 2008 • 401 Posts
is it real or a hoax
Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts
there's no such thing as DS compact. there was a cool video i saw of a new DS but fake.
paradigm68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 paradigm68
Member since 2003 • 5588 Posts
it's fake and old.
DSfanatic5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 DSfanatic5
Member since 2005 • 936 Posts

is it real or a hoaxdsfanboy1

If you were really a DS Fanboy like your name insists, you'd already know the answer to your question. Simply put, when a new system is officially announced, you can look to no other than www.nintendo.com to find official info. And by official, I mean not fake, or public demonstration of lacking Photoshop skills.

SiK99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#5 SiK99
Member since 2008 • 1673 Posts

[QUOTE="dsfanboy1"]is it real or a hoaxDSfanatic5

If you were really a DS Fanboy like your name insists, you'd already know the answer to your question. Simply put, when a new system is officially announced, you can look to no other than www.nintendo.com to find official info. And by official, I mean not fake, or public demonstration of lacking Photoshop skills.

Don't be so harsh. If YOU were a real DSfanatic like YOUR name insists, you wouldn't be commenting on how your DS "just collects dust".(previous post)

On topic though...I really hope they don't go any smaller. The DS fits my hands pretty good right now. I'm afraid if they go smaller, it'll be hand-cramps galore!

LadyShanoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LadyShanoa
Member since 2008 • 678 Posts
[QUOTE="DSfanatic5"]

[QUOTE="dsfanboy1"]is it real or a hoaxSiK99

Don't be so harsh. If YOU were a real DSfanatic like YOUR name insists, you wouldn't be commenting on how your DS "just collects dust".(previous post)

On topic though...I really hope they don't go any smaller. The DS fits my hands pretty good right now. I'm afraid if they go smaller, it'll be hand-cramps galore!

Sik99 does have a point there Fanatic.

Avatar image for Meluckycharms12
Meluckycharms12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Meluckycharms12
Member since 2007 • 227 Posts
[QUOTE="DSfanatic5"]

You just B-slapped him...
DSfanatic5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DSfanatic5
[QUOTE="DSfanatic5"]

If you were really a DS Fanboy like your name insists, you'd already know the answer to your question. Simply put, when a new system is officially announced, you can look to no other than http://www.nintendo.com/ to find official info. And by official, I mean not fake, or public demonstration of lacking Photoshop skills.

Just because my DS collects dust, doesn't mean I'm not a fan. This guy used the key-term "Fanboy" in his moniker, which assumes he knows more; and is willing to defend, all that which is regarding the DS. So with that in place, does it make sense that he would be asking such a careless question about some pathetic compact DS? I'd like to sleep tonight thinking your comment was at least intelligent, but I rest assured knowing that you give yourself hi-fives when you think you've gained the upper-hand. This isn't a competition, this is GameSpot, and if you think your voice matters here, then you're simply dissilusioned. The fact that you're tracking my posts only adds you to the "Heap." Do yourself a favor and buy a compact DS.

Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Raiko101
Member since 2005 • 3339 Posts
[QUOTE="SiK99"][QUOTE="DSfanatic5"]

[QUOTE="dsfanboy1"]is it real or a hoaxMeluckycharms12

You just B-slapped him...

I just spilt my breakfast down me laughing at that. Well done! lol
SiK99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#10 SiK99
Member since 2008 • 1673 Posts
[QUOTE="SiK99"][QUOTE="DSfanatic5"]

[QUOTE="dsfanboy1"]is it real or a hoaxDSfanatic5

If you were really a DS Fanboy like your name insists, you'd already know the answer to your question. Simply put, when a new system is officially announced, you can look to no other than http://www.nintendo.com/ to find official info. And by official, I mean not fake, or public demonstration of lacking Photoshop skills.

Just because my DS collects dust, doesn't mean I'm not a fan. This guy used the key-term "Fanboy" in his moniker, which assumes he knows more; and is willing to defend, all that which is regarding the DS. So with that in place, does it make sense that he would be asking such a careless question about some pathetic compact DS? I'd like to sleep tonight thinking your comment was at least intelligent, but I rest assured knowing that you give yourself hi-fives when you think you've gained the upper-hand. This isn't a competition, this is GameSpot, and if you think your voice matters here, then you're simply dissilusioned. The fact that you're tracking my posts only adds you to the "Heap." Do yourself a favor and buy a compact DS.

There is a big difference between 'fanatic' and 'fan'. You use the key-term "Fanatic" in your moniker, which assumes you'd enjoy your DS so much that it wouldn't ever collect dust.

Fan: an admirer or enthusiast

Fanatic: marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion

f.y.i.

-If you don't like being talked down to, then try to keep from doing it to others.(he asked a simple question)

-Nowhere in my post did I do any 'high-fiving'. In fact I haven't given or received a high-five since elementary school.

-Don't flatter yourself. I don't track your posts. I am relatively observant and since I read them on the same day I remembered your comment in the other post.

-I always feel my voice matters. However, if you feel yours doesn't, feel free to stop replying to people's posts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
deactivated-5c37d3adcd094

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
Member since 2006 • 8362 Posts
[QUOTE="DSfanatic5"][QUOTE="SiK99"][QUOTE="DSfanatic5"]

There is a big difference between 'fanatic' and 'fan'. You use the key-term "Fanatic" in your moniker, which assumes you'd enjoy your DS so much that it wouldn't ever collect dust.

f.y.i.

-If you don't like being talked down to, then try to keep from doing it to others.(he asked a simple question)

-Nowhere in my post did I do any 'high-fiving'. In fact I haven't given or received a high-five since elementary school.

-Don't flatter yourself. I don't track your posts. I am relatively observant and since I read them on the same day I remembered your comment in the other post.

-I always feel my voice matters. However, if you feel yours doesn't, feel free to stop replying to people's posts.

The word 'owned' comes to mind right now.

SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts
The FAKE DS Compact looked pretty cool, beside the fact that i would be like a cube in your pocket, making it take up more space, the l and r buttons are where your middle fingers would go, causing you to press them alot, it would not be very comfortable to hold, and the top screen looked like it would snap if you freaking sneezed on it
Blobstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Blobstone
Member since 2008 • 602 Posts

I think it would be kind of cool, but definitely fake.

Blobstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Blobstone
Member since 2008 • 602 Posts

I think it would be kind of cool, but definitely fake.

halfbreed11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 halfbreed11111
Member since 2007 • 578 Posts

very cool but fake

LadyShanoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LadyShanoa
For anyone who would put that in their pocket, the buttoms would be constantly smashed. Hmmm....
DSfanatic5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DSfanatic5
[QUOTE="SiK99"][QUOTE="DSfanatic5"][QUOTE="SiK99"][QUOTE="DSfanatic5"]

[QUOTE="dsfanboy1"]is it real or a hoaxkamikaze_pigmy

f.y.i.

I guess I should feel defeated, but really I feel dissapointed in every response given in my direction. Really, you guys are too nice to me, since you simply don't "get it." You have all helped me gather the data I needed for my study, and in the end, this is all very laughable. Thanks a million.

LadyShanoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LadyShanoa
[QUOTE="SiK99"][QUOTE="DSfanatic5"][QUOTE="SiK99"][QUOTE="DSfanatic5"]

[QUOTE="dsfanboy1"]is it real or a hoaxkamikaze_pigmy

f.y.i.

I was thinking "owned +1".

DSfanatic5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DSfanatic5
[QUOTE="kamikaze_pigmy"][QUOTE="SiK99"][QUOTE="DSfanatic5"][QUOTE="SiK99"][QUOTE="DSfanatic5"]

[QUOTE="dsfanboy1"]is it real or a hoaxLadyShanoa

f.y.i.

I was thinking "owned +1".

I expect people to hate me. I expect the world to conform. I expected your post in hindsight, and I allow the reclusive derilicts to collect, and feel safe amongst themselves. Your words are your own; and therefore belong to you, but we all suffer the same fate. I'll reflect, along with you, about all the things in life that didn't matter, while our lost loves join us in a retribution of reflected memories. Memories are the only thing we get to keep, until our brain dies, and then we become lost. I hope your post "I was thinking "ownded +1" will be relevant when we shed our bodies and move beyond.

Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 Raiko101
Member since 2005 • 3339 Posts
I expect people to hate me. I expect the world to conform. I expected your post in hindsight, and I allow the reclusive derilicts to collect, and feel safe amongst themselves. Your words are your own; and therefore belong to you, but we all suffer the same fate. I'll reflect, along with you, about all the things in life that didn't matter, while our lost loves join us in a retribution of reflected memories. Memories are the only thing we get to keep, until our brain dies, and then we become lost. I hope your post "I was thinking "ownded +1" will be relevant when we shed our bodies and move beyond.DSfanatic5

Now you're just being silly lol. First you belittle some one for asking a simple question. Then when some one else stands up for that person, making you look a little foolish in the process, you can't take it and so spurt out rubbish about conformity, hatred and death as if you had randomly written us all a poem. Besides being an incredibly over-exagerated and irrelevant poem to the discussion at hand, it happens to carry a very hypercritcal message too.

If you're trying to say that those 'owned' comments against you are meaningless after death and so were unecessary, why did you feel the need to belittle some one else in the first place? Your comment was an 'owned' message in itself, to some one who was just minding their own business, asking an innocent question. It was completely uncalled for. And if you honestly expect people to hate you then you're well aware that you're directing abuse at random people unecessarily. If you just grow up a little and stop with the abuse, you'll find that people aren't always full of hate.

LadyShanoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LadyShanoa
ownded? Hmmm...