doubt about metroid prime hunters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CD_freakazoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CD_freakazoid
Member since 2007 • 307 Posts
hi, can you pls. tell me:
1)how many waepons are ther in da game? name 'em pls.
2)pls. tell me what u can do over wifi? is there a points system with no. of wins?
thx a bunch!
Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
1. There are six weapons, not including the default Power Beam and the Missile Launcher or the Alt-Forms for each character. 2. The game has a hunter's license that records the amount of wins that determines your ranking.
CD_freakazoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CD_freakazoid
ok, gr8, thx! btw, is wifi fun?
CD_freakazoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CD_freakazoid
k, a few more doubts: 1) How does one shoot? 2)does the game get repetitive or boring? 3)can one have all weapons in ones inventory? 4)is the game fun? 5)is wifi fun? Thanks a bunch
fritter7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fritter7
Member since 2007 • 242 Posts

1. The aiming is done with the stylus, and L/R is to fire (depending on if you're right- or left-handed). Switching weapons and jumping is done with the stylus, which takes a bit to get used to but works pretty well.

2. The game is like the other Metroid games, a lot of times you have to go back to the same area with another weapon to open a door. But everything past that door is going to be new, of course.

3. Yes, through the game you collect different special weapons, each has a unique 'color' so it can open doors of the same color. Your main gun has unlimited ammo, you can fire it semi-automatic or charge it. You also have missles from an early point in the game. All of the other special weapons share ammo.

4. Yes, I would recommend it if you have a DS and like shooters at all.

5. My router won't let me play action games on Wi-Fi :(

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
k, a few more doubts: 1) How does one shoot? 2)does the game get repetitive or boring? 3)can one have all weapons in ones inventory? 4)is the game fun? 5)is wifi fun? Thanks a bunchCD_freakazoid
the wifi can be fun IMO, but you'lk find people who hack and use glitches in the game, which could ruin the experience. But if you can find friends who play fair, I guess it can be fun...
Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts

k, a few more doubts: 1) How does one shoot? 2)does the game get repetitive or boring? 3)can one have all weapons in ones inventory? 4)is the game fun? 5)is wifi fun? Thanks a bunchCD_freakazoid

1) You shoot using either shoulder button.
2) Yes. It does become repetitive and somewhat stale, although the game is relatively short.
3) Yes.
4) I found single-player midly amusing, but otherwise nothing shocking.
5) It depends. The last few times I've been on Wi-Fi, I've gone against users who I believe hack into the game somehow. I don't know, but it's not fun trying to kill someone that has invulnerability. Also, it's rather annoying. I was on the verge of beating one person who had more than 400 consecutive wins going into the round, but with a second left in the game, I tried to remain hidden so he couldn't close the gap, but he turned off the power and I didn't get to break his win streak. I rechallenged him twice, and he pulled the same stunt each time. It's no wonder he could roll in so many wins. If you can find an active group of friends (or rivals, which is your second best bet and just as good as friends without the mic capabilities), then it really is fun, but unless Wi-Fi has changed since I last played it, it's not much fun playing against users who are hacks.

Also, here is a list of weapons for the game, not counting Alt-Form attacks (like the Morph Ball Bomb).

• Power Beam
  • Missile Launcher
  • Judicator
  • Magmaul
  • Volt Driver
  • Battlehammer
  • Shock Coil
  • Imperialist
ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

Wifi hasn't changed people still cheat off the hook. Anyone else notice the sudden re-birth of fake interest in this game on the forums too? People who've been "members" for nearly 1000 posts sometimes asking in-depth questions about your knowledge of the game and it's properties, getting innocents to post up basically a commercial for the game?

"Hey, I'm too lazy to type it all out, and if I DO put up spam here about a game because that's what my loser life has led me to in order to make a paycheck then someone might take legal action for my abuse of basic site agreements. So I ask a question about listing the game's qualities, questions that I should be able to answer in seconds with a search or, essentially answers that I ought to know HANDILY, having been a member of the forums for 500+ posts. Wow am I slick pulling the wool over gamers' eyes."

Me thinks me smells a marketing shil pushing "Hunters" for some incomprehensible reason. YAWN.:roll:

CD_freakazoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CD_freakazoid
k, thx!
Dark5tar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 Dark5tar1
Member since 2006 • 1127 Posts

Metrois Prime Hunters is a good game but theres only 1 problem: the Multiplayer Wall-Glitch i hate that so i stopped cuz it was cheap

bbeastieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 bbeastieboy
Member since 2005 • 84 Posts

People don't hack, they are using R4/M3 cards which have basically Action Replay codes built right into them. Before starting the game they go into a cheat menu and check off invincibility, all weapons, 99 missiles, etc.

FILIPINOMAZTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FILIPINOMAZTER
Member since 2008 • 1627 Posts
why is it so easy to hack on wifi ds games??????????????????????????????//
TankZorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TankZorz
Member since 2004 • 1836 Posts
why is it so easy to hack on wifi ds games??????????????????????????????//FILIPINOMAZTER
All games are easy to hack. The wifi games are the only ones people complain about though.