Does nintendo Hate North America

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eric813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 eric813
Member since 2009 • 213 Posts

Do you think Nintendo has something against us in North America. First it took for ever to get club nintendo over here and even now its nothing that great once considering the avalible rewards. Secound we dont get nearly as many games as Japan does like new versions of Resident Evil for an example . Third we get cheated out of the white Dsi and get some kind of kiddy blue one. Last we are probally not going to see the calsssic controller pro over here for a long time. Why all the hate we have bought the most of your systems but yet seem to always get the short end of the stick.

Avatar image for enrique_marrodz
enrique_marrodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 enrique_marrodz
Member since 2003 • 2107 Posts
Do you really think Nintendo hates Canada, USA and Mexico? Specially when USA alone is one of the biggest markets? I could say that they hates Mexico, as they are no even Nintendo in my country, nor even can I register for an account at the page!! So, no, I just think you're exagerating a little...
black_ice23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 black_ice23
Member since 2003 • 1288 Posts
you are complaining about colours? wow someone needs a reality check resident evil is 3rd party, from Capcom, so Nintendo has no say on if and when they release RE games Club Nintendo, you got me there because I hear Europe had some kinda reward system even before NA The CC Pro, where did you get this info on when its been released because from what I have been seeing they havent confirmed a release date for any region but finally if Nintendo hates anyone its Austrailia, they always seem to get shafted on prices, release dates and games in general, not limited to just Nintendo, EA screwed them by taking out Online support in Medal of Honour: Heroes 2 so by Comparrison Nintendo Loves North America and stop your bellyaching
aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

Nintendo is a Japanese company,so it doesn't really hurt my feelings that they take care of Japan first. I'm sure they have good business reasons for treating the different regions of the world differently. If Nintendo "hates" North America, they "hate" Europe a lot more.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
It's no surprise everyone hates america lol
eric813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 eric813

It was confirmed today that nintendo wouldnt re;ease the classic controller pro in North America. Many resources for thisbut if you need one check G4Tv

Durhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Durhamster
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts

No they don't. A large percentage of their income comes from North America. It takes time to translate games from Japanese to English and adjust them for North American gamers. Quit whining.

black_ice23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 black_ice23
Member since 2003 • 1288 Posts

It was confirmed today that nintendo wouldnt re;ease the classic controller pro in North America. Many resources for thisbut if you need one check G4Tv

eric813
Dude you are Quoting G4 as truth? but im sure by the end of the year it would get release just in time for the christmas rush, or they will tie it in with some product or game making it instant win
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
One they are a Japanese company, what do you expect? Two Japan consumers are more likely to buy certain products than North American audiences. Lastly we aren't spending very much these days because of economic turmoil so rushing products here right now is kind of pointless.
cutietoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cutietoss
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
of course they hate america
SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

The point stands. We have more game sales in the states even though we only have half the gaming library.

This does not make sense.

Does that mean bob was right? That controlling quality leads to greater sales?

wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
Club Nintendo is just a bonus. Most games they get are geared for them, and RE games were remade for the GC and did not sell well enough to warrent doing it again. Dont buy a DSi they do this garbage to often with the updated handhelds. A classic control works great or get a GC controller.
stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 stike22
Member since 2009 • 3401 Posts
It's no surprise everyone hates america lolfunsohng
Yeh, have to agree...Nintendo most certainly doesn't like North America much.
AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

i dont think so , ypu would get the crappy NMH version like we did if nintendo hated america

Erebyssial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Erebyssial
Member since 2007 • 2903 Posts

Haha, America getting the short end of the stick for games? You've got to be kidding me.

We Australians and Europeans get pretty much every game delayed (*cough* Brawl 4 months) along with higher prices and strict classification and you're complaining about a few colours and Club Nintendo? How ignorant can you get?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34600 Posts

Haha, America getting the short end of the stick for games? You've got to be kidding me.

We Australians and Europeans get pretty much every game delayed (*cough* Brawl 4 months) along with higher prices and strict classification and you're complaining about a few colours and Club Nintendo? How ignorant can you get?

Erebyssial

Read this, TC, and lower your head in shame.

Nomad0404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Nomad0404
Member since 2004 • 1111 Posts

1. DSi is a rip off it's not worth the extra £50.

2. I've got 2 GC controllers at home why would I want this Classic Pro thing anyway?

4. There are games that get released in the US that don't make it to the UK so go figure.

5. There are more important things to worry about!

DoeJohn531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 DoeJohn531
Member since 2004 • 142 Posts

I had GC controllers for my Wii also, but they really didn't seem to fit the games I was playing (Donkey Kong Country for starters) so i get rid of the GC controllers and bought Classic controllers which work fine. I don't really need a Classic Pro controller, unless they packaged it with a remake of GoldenEye 0.o

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ShuichiChamp24
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

If i'm not mistaken, the U.S usually get the game faster than any other place in the world. Not including Japan, maybe i'm wrong though.

da_chub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20 da_chub
Member since 2007 • 3140 Posts
why is it that everyone other topic is abou why nintendo sucks??? come one guys. the world hates the us, because we are just overweight consumers. but they like money and we buy everything from other countries. just because japan gets something a couple of months b4 us doenst mean anything, it means that the company that is based in Japan looks out for its own first.
allie2590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 allie2590
Member since 2009 • 283 Posts
Yeah, Nintendo hates North America because we never buy their games. /sarcasm
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Nintendo doesn't hate North America it is just that when Reggie became President of Nintendo of America he changed things so if Reggie would go back to his old job of Vice President in charge of Marketing and then the former President would come back then Nintendo of America would be perfect again.

TheSmitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 TheSmitto
Member since 2008 • 1898 Posts

No. They only release their highest quality games in North America, because we're the majority of Nintendo's financial gain.

eric813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 eric813

I guess i shouldnt have used the word hate and from reading from all the feedback its seems like you guys in Austrialia really get the low end of the stick. Still I wonder why Nintendo has NO plans to release the classic pro in the U.S. I'd buy it the original classic controller is so uncomortable and I dont like using GC controlers on the wii.

Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

you have to understand everything that is involved with what you're giving examples to;

DSi colors (who cares?) but maybe a similiar color sold here better in the states, so Nintendo's logic is "why not start off with that color when we launch it?" It makes sense to me. Besides...if you don't like that particular color...don't buy it.

RE Wiimakes? This has nothing to do with Nintendo, it's Capcom. I don't understand Capcom's motives with the Wii either, so that's up in the air.

Club Nintendo? It took awhile most likely because of the fact Nintendo originally created it in their own language. Everything has to be switched over. Just because English is the main American language doesn't mean there isn't anything else. There's French, Spanish, and I'm sure a few there's a few more in there as well.

The one decision I question is to why Disaster has yet to appear even though I do understand it. It didn't sell extremely well, so they most likely won't bring it over. It wouldn't be worth their time overall, so I can understand even though I wanted to play it.

NA is a huge.....HUGE market for them, so no....we're the farthest from the bottom my friend.

Avatar image for capitalthoughts
capitalthoughts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 capitalthoughts
Member since 2007 • 354 Posts

I suppose you could say that Disney hates Japan because they only have a remake of Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea with your logic. We have 6 different Disney theme parks in America. 2 in california and 4 grouped together at Disneyworld. So Disney must hate Japan and their money because they only gave them two parks right? Think before the next time you post.

Avatar image for DaLegendKilla92
DaLegendKilla92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DaLegendKilla92
Member since 2007 • 919 Posts
America's weak dollar isn't working well for them right now. If they wait a while,it could reap larger benefits. Why would Nintendo hate money,which is what business in America is?
Avatar image for EpiphoneMan2008
EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28 EpiphoneMan2008
Member since 2009 • 7169 Posts
i dont think they have something against us they just dont like us!
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

I dont think they hate use.