Do you guys see things around u popping out the next day after playing the 3DS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

Do you guys see things popping out around youthe next day after playing the 3DS? Or does the effect go away after a short amount of time?

pizzamanopenup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 pizzamanopenup
Member since 2005 • 1350 Posts

There's already topics on this. You posted in one of them. 2 or 3 people said we were stupid and crazy, everyone else said yes, life went on.

Batang_X990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Batang_X990
Member since 2010 • 939 Posts
those choices seem awkward. shouldn't it be "yes i see it" or "no i do not see it" it looks like both choices are just re wording of the same choice.
knightseason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 knightseason
Member since 2006 • 1260 Posts

Doesn't happen to me at all. TC you really need to stop worrying about all these small things too :lol:

LaytonsCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 LaytonsCat
Member since 2010 • 3652 Posts

as soon as you look away the 3Ds gone, don't worry about it

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#8 dzimm
Member since 2006 • 6615 Posts

Do you guys see things popping out around youthe next day after playing the 3DS? Or does the effect go away after a short amount of time?

hydralisk86

Seriously, bro, stop obsessing about this. It's not a big deal. In fact, it's not even a deal.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts
It's called the real world. I've been experiencing it in glorious glasses-free 3D for over twenty years.
riariases

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 riariases
Member since 2007 • 2335 Posts
Pffft, you didn't even give me the option to say no. I don't see crap popping out after I play the 3DS.
It's called the real world. I've been experiencing it in glorious glasses-free 3D for over twenty years.LordAndrew
You mean there are more people other than me who can do that?
mariomaster16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#11 mariomaster16
Member since 2008 • 762 Posts

No, unforunately, I've been living in a 2D sidescroller for nineteen years. lol Seriously, dude? Things popping out? um, duh?

Leaky_Taps_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Leaky_Taps_Man
Member since 2010 • 319 Posts

Only when I'm wearing red and blue glasses.

SnowyPaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SnowyPaws
Member since 2011 • 232 Posts

Guys lay off Hydra a bit, It's normal to have concerns when relating to issues that could affect ones health in a manner of speaking.

Hydra hun I told ya don't worry about it so much, everyone is different therefore their eyesight will be different and 3d will effect everyone differently.. Some may take awhile for the 3d effect to adjust to their eyes in a confortable way.. for others 3d may not even effect them at all.

It's kinda like hotsause some love it while others find it too spicey to eat..

If it really concerns you that much i would suggest going to a best buy or gamestop and asking to try out one of the demo 3ds with the 3d effect on and see if they will allow you to adjust the 3d slider so that you can see what each degree of 3d is like. Within about 10-15 mins you should know how the 3d will effect your eye sight after playing.

I can tell ya those that do have the "3d eyes" after playing it doesn't last long, with in 30 mins or less it normally wears off.. but like i said everyone is different :)

Lawgamer83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 Lawgamer83
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts

It definitely works on your eyes a bit, but it doesn't take time to get back to normal...

SnowyPaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SnowyPaws

It definitely works on your eyes a bit, but it doesn't take time to get back to normal...

Lawgamer83

That statement is false. (given they meant that it doesn't take any time at all not even a few secs when you look away from playing for awhile.)

Everyone is different.

and for me personally it took awhile for my eyes to stop seeing stuff in 3d mode once I took a break from playing. In my case it could be cause i have certain health issues that effect my eye sight big time to begin with but even still I stand by the statement " EVeryone is different therefore it effects them in different ways" .

ReaperZA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ReaperZA
Member since 2003 • 1521 Posts

[QUOTE="Lawgamer83"]

SnowyPaws

That statement is false. (given they meant that it doesn't take any time at all not even a few secs when you look away from playing for awhile.)

Everyone is different.

and for me personally it took awhile for my eyes to stop seeing stuff in 3d mode once I took a break from playing. In my case it could be cause i have certain health issues that effect my eye sight big time to begin with but even still I stand by the statement " EVeryone is different therefore it effects them in different ways" .

Yeah if I play for 30min+ on full 3D it takes me a while to focus... not so much on real world objects, but lets say if I look at my PC screen I can feel my eyes trying to do "the Nintendo thing" as tho its become a trained response... It actually feels like when you squint your eyes to look at those stereoptic pics back in the day! ^.^ After a few seconds my brain kicks in and says "Hey! this aint no 3DS" and i stop doing it, lol! Could just be because Im getting old now! :P

SnowyPaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SnowyPaws

[QUOTE="SnowyPaws"]

[QUOTE="Lawgamer83"]

ReaperZA

Everyone is different.

Yeah if I play for 30min+ on full 3D it takes me a while to focus... not so much on real world objects, but lets say if I look at my PC screen I can feel my eyes trying to do "the Nintendo thing" as tho its become a trained response... It actually feels like when you squint your eyes to look at those stereoptic pics back in the day! ^.^ After a few seconds my brain kicks in and says "Hey! this aint no 3DS" and i stop doing it, lol! Could just be because Im getting old now! :P

you bring up a good point.. it is possible that age could effect how one views it during and afterwards as well ..

*is gonna regret this as i hate saying my age* i'll be 35 on april 10th and i already have health issues that effect my eye sight.

Hubby is 33 with perfect 20/20 vision and it effects him also, take a few mins for his eyes to focus back to normal after playing as well..

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
I already have this problem with green and red markers. My teacher likes to use these colours, and it always appears that the red colouring is popping out (when written beside green words)
ReaperZA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ReaperZA
Member since 2003 • 1521 Posts

you bring up a good point.. it is possible that age could effect how one views it during and afterwards as well ..

*is gonna regret this as i hate saying my age* i'll be 35 on april 10th and i already have health issues that effect my eye sight.

Hubby is 33 with perfect 20/20 vision and it effects him also, take a few mins for his eyes to focus back to normal after playing as well..

SnowyPaws

Yeah but then again, just being alive has ill effects on your health/eye sight too... UV rays and PC monitors probably do far more damage than the 3DS would, especially when you consider the small amount of time you spend with the console... I highly doubt having different lcd screens focused at different angles will have any detrimental effects, I think its more of a "getting used to it" kind of symptom... I mean I used to get severe motion sickness when playing Doom back in the day but dont anymore... Our bodies are made to adapt! ;)

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
I see my world in 3D now!! o.O
FlamingFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 FlamingFury
Member since 2006 • 709 Posts

LaytonsCat

Careful, the OP reported me for writing facepalm and I got an official warning ffs.

loveless9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 loveless9
Member since 2011 • 167 Posts

That's your normal eyesight. Maybe there's something wrong with your eyes and you see everything as flat or something and the 3DS messes with your already f*cked up eyesight and makes you see like people normally see?

Avatar image for MicrosoftISdumb
MicrosoftISdumb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 MicrosoftISdumb
Member since 2005 • 1959 Posts

.... I see dead people.