I think it at least looks somewhat believable. I know these things are often faked, especially around E3, but even if fake this one seems at least somewhat legitimate. What do you think?
- Member Since: May 3, 2003
- Posts: 2697
- Member Since: September 2, 2005
- Posts: 9116
- Member Since: November 17, 2004
- Posts: 7508
- Member Since: November 12, 2013
- Posts: 1484
- Member Since: July 13, 2007
- Posts: 18657
- Member Since: August 27, 2009
- Posts: 1651
- Member Since: January 10, 2010
- Posts: 6790
Here's my brief mental checklist:
1. Subtitle evaluation: failure (Zelda: Unbound King?)
2. Predictability: very obvious and predictable list
3. Inaccuracies? YES: "Yarn Yoshi" isn't an official name. The game is commonly referred to as "Yarn Yoshi" or "Yoshi Wii U" but is actually untitled -- there is no known working title. "Yarn Yoshi" is a media-created placeholder. And considering the game was announced 1 1/2 years ago it is likely we'll see a more formal reveal of the now untitled Wii U Yoshi this E3
- Member Since: March 4, 2005
- Posts: 7133
- Member Since: July 10, 2006
- Posts: 493
- Member Since: February 28, 2011
- Posts: 193
- Member Since: August 10, 2004
- Posts: 30774
- Member Since: May 8, 2014
- Posts: 1809
I don't believe it's real. Although If this is true, I question how this was "leaked" exactly. It looks like some lady was holding the paper down and taking a picture of it...I can see those games being on Wii U...I can also see those games being annouced at E3. I HOPE they DON'T though.
One of the other "leaks" said that they'd announce a new Starfox and 2 new Metroids. (3DS and Wii U)
Starfox, Metroid, Fire EmblemXShin Megamei Tensei, Zelda U, Hyrule Warroirs, Bayonetta 2, X, Smash Bros, Mario Party 10 and the New IP is my wish list. I believe those games are what's best for the sake of sales. (And us ^_^)
I don't think that list is real and I hope it isn't. As others have said, if they do this every year, and a picture like that can be photoshopped, ETC, rather easily, It must be fake. I doubt Nintendo would let something like this happen...If it IS real, *Facepalm*
With exception of a few, that list sucks. Nothing surprising. Not much worth buying a system for.
- Member Since: May 31, 2014
- Posts: 36
I have to say the list looks like something I was predicting, but I am gonna say its fake, because I dont think Nintendo would let this leak. just my opinion. I think the question is, would you be happy or dissapointed if this list was true? for me it would be the best E3 since 2010!
- Member Since: June 24, 2010
- Posts: 6049
Please Log In to post.