I don't know, I mean you could name them after what they say, but what if two very different Pokemon say the same thing?!?!?!?!
- Member Since: April 27, 2014
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: September 25, 2006
- Posts: 39454
- Member Since: February 24, 2013
- Posts: 1791
- Member Since: February 19, 2008
- Posts: 4954
- Member Since: November 12, 2013
- Posts: 1485
A lot of pokemon don't say anything. They roar, growl, or something else. I think that some are named after what they say and are named something similar if they evolve into something that doesn't say anything. Like Charmander, Charmeleon then they name Charizard to keep it relevant. I may have a bad memory but I don't think weedles, kakunas and beedrills say anything, so their names are based from the life stages of a bee. Same with caterpie, metapods and butterfrees. Like I said though, I have been out of the pokemon loop since the original season ended so, my memory may be a little cloudy.
- Member Since: January 13, 2006
- Posts: 10803
- Member Since: October 13, 2005
- Posts: 11484
- Member Since: May 21, 2006
- Posts: 10520
Please Log In to post.