Disappointed with Wii.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DavidToolMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DavidToolMusic
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts

Oveall the console has been a letdown. It just sits there taking up space. There hasn't been a "good" game i haven't wasted my money on and yet i feel its lacking...BIG TIME.

and you look at the future. what does this machine offer the player. I imported Smash Bros brawl as it is about 2 months of a difference between the US release and the UK one. But after a few rounds and a look at the features it is clear its nothing more than slight update. New characters - a basic online mode and so called "story mode". Boring.

I guess i should just trade it in. I bought it for Zelda but now that looks old and fading. Metroid was a gamcube game in my opinion with Wii controls...it did nothing new or better....you just had to sit playing with your right arm in the air!!!!.

Mario Kart Wii, made battle mode mistakes and is again too basic online.

Super Mario Galaxy is the best platform game ever made... up there with Mario 64.

But as it looks now, the wii is getting all the party, ports, "free online game if you have a pc = if not, get it from your local game for wii Priced £29.99 - Chess. anyone????.

No FPSs of note on the way. no indepth multiplayer games. Not even alot of activity from nintendo themelves which is bad as they are the only real ones who know how to use the wii,

Pro evolution soccer on the wii is just wrong. No edit mode. No way of playing with a standard controller....why?? even smash bros lets you forget about the remote.

No more heroes was so overrated. Its different but a bit boring after the first few fights. drivings a bore....not exaclty a city bursting with things to do. Enimies repeating lines over and over. "ARE YOU PREPARED......for what a port of RESIDENT EVIL GAMECUBE..

OR A PORT OF A PSP GAME......or a port of a bad psp game.....OR A PORT.

No Football Manager 2008 on wii with point contols to move your players but you could always go out and buy Alan Hansons Soccer Quiz.....its got it all.

You might think i am bashing the Wii by now........you would be right.

Its a novelty and the older you are the quicker it becomes old.

Im going to go for a game of Cheggers Quiz...or perhaps Alan Hansons Quiz....or Horse 2...OR resident evil 4. Spoiled for choice.

Come on wii fans...hit me with your comments of how the wii has delivered and you couldn't ask for more.....one of the new major releases found elsewhere or a great product on the wii by NINTENDO....NOT A FITNESS GAME.

I you do plan on replying with praise for the Wii i would probably pee all over you with my Wii.

ECG_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ECG_24
Member since 2008 • 1653 Posts
Goodbye.
J-man45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3 J-man45
Member since 2008 • 11043 Posts
Sounds to me like you don't have very good taste and can't appreciate or recognize what makes a good game in the first place. There's a lot of great games on Wii. It just depends on what you like.
yeahyeahbigN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 yeahyeahbigN
Member since 2007 • 1345 Posts
the wii wasn't just your system then. go buy something. sorry, but i have the wii/360 combo to fill my gaming needs. plus, i think you just might have to give it another year, some developers are finally giving the wii a try. i mean, condult, madworld, fatel4, and that ninja game 4. com'on, get another system and give the wii another year, and by then if you still don't like it, sell it.
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts
Welcome to GameSpot. The Ban/Moderation section is this way. The System Wars forum is the other way. Thank-you and have a nice day!
Lonnie2Hottie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Lonnie2Hottie
Member since 2005 • 933 Posts
If you don't like it get something else. Why would you want people here to convince you otherwise?
-Dionysus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -Dionysus-
Member since 2006 • 1276 Posts
I agree but I'm dissapointed with gaming in general. Games aren't what they used to be.
Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts
Sell it and go to the 360 forums.
0Wii0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 0Wii0
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Oh, shut-up and stop complaining
presto7640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 presto7640
Member since 2004 • 817 Posts
awww...:cry:
Erebyssial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Erebyssial
Member since 2007 • 2903 Posts

Metroid was a gamcube game in my opinion with Wii controls...it did nothing new or better....you just had to sit playing with your right arm in the air!!!!.

DavidToolMusic

*insert "you're doing it wrong" picture here*

Arclight_Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Arclight_Blue
Member since 2008 • 2830 Posts

Oveall the console has been a letdown. It just sits there taking up space. There hasn't been a "good" game i haven't wasted my money on and yet i feel its lacking...BIG TIME.

I you do plan on replying with praise for the Wii i would probably pee all over you with my Wii.

DavidToolMusic

Yeah sure go and buy your precious "award winning money" with titles like shadowrun, Lair, Army of Two *insert generic fps crap here*

and uhm just a friendly advice it isnt hygenic to "WII" in public areas, I hear you get sick from doing those kind of "dumb things"