Digimon Dusk Help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LotsOfGrenades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 LotsOfGrenades
Member since 2008 • 106 Posts

I bought Digimon Dusk a while back used and it didn't come with a book, so I am actually pretty lost in the game. My big question is how do you get new digimon? I have about 3 digimon I know I have fought that are scanned over 120% so I am completely unsure how to gain any new guys.

LadiiChizu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LadiiChizu
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

This is a pretty imple task that'll help you in the future also. Once you scanned over 100% of a Digimon go to your Tamer Home. (South of the Plaza, Purple Warp) and go to the Computer with the Blue Mat looking thingy and it'll say start DigiLab. Say yes and go to Digiconvert and whichever digimon has 100% or over you can get! But it automatically drains it out even if you have 200% of one. Also! If you befreind to many and delete some data it goes right back into the scanner as 100%.

Hoped this helps!

shingreymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 shingreymon
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

and i you the more scan data you have when you digiconvert them they will have higher stats

shingreymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 shingreymon
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

and could someone help me how do you get blogs like this so that people can comment please help me im really new to this

patashout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 patashout
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I have tons of scans over 120% but I don't have the digiconvert option on my digifarm. Are you supposed to unlock it or some thing? help
Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts
wrong pc its the other one