Dear Nintendo Wii...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts

Wii, I would just like to get this out of the way right now, that i love you, and i think you are a great system for all generations, and you are just really great. When we met, you captured my heart with your little cutesy name and your slick and slendor corners. You were something new i guess, new enough for me to leave my now Ex-system for you. Overall i am happy... i just think that it would be in your best interest if you hear me out...

Ever since i got you, you have been so abusive... the way i hold you... i tried my best to hold you tight whenever i was with you, but then my grip loosened for even a second, and you smashed a hole right through my new TV... I talked to your parents, i didnt think you needed to know until now, but they claimed your laces were just too thin, and handed me a set. I put them on you for our three-month anniversary, and a month later, there were countless holes in my wall... Wii, i am so scared, that some day you will turn on me, and hurt me... I talked to your parents again, who decided to put a lock on your "collar", so there wouldnt be any more domestic disturbances, and so far, im really proud of you controlling your temper when im around.

Then, some time last year, i bought you a gift, a gift that would be fun for the both of us to use, together, and get fit and have fun. Right off the bat, im getting called obese and overweight and unbalanced, you became so insulting... you KNEW i was self-concious about my weight wii! you KNEW! i told you that i trusted you with seeing me sweat and try to better myself. the humiliation i felt while working out around people was something i thought i could avoid, i never thought you could be so cruel...

Remember when we started a band? we had fun for a while... until you got demanding and forced us to play only the songs YOU wanted to play... All i wanted to do was play something a little different... you wouldn't allow it. i understand that there are almostan infinite amount of different variations of playing material girl by madonna, but i want to EXPAND my musical prowess, which is why i left the band.

You wake me up in the middle of the night to send me messages, which SHOULD be romantic, but they're always about you and what I should do to better suit "my needs". Do you know what i need, Wii? a REAL companion. i want somebody who isnt so bossy and violent, and emotionally scarring...

i really hope that some day we can works things out wii, but until you work on your temper, i think we should take a break... im sorry.

Tikicobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#2 Tikicobra
Member since 2009 • 2058 Posts
What?
mister-sister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mister-sister
Member since 2009 • 40 Posts

Incestous Wii relationship: New Trend?

gojays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gojays
Member since 2005 • 1219 Posts
just because you have bad grip and your overweight, is no reason to blame the Wii....
Brawl578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Brawl578
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

I'm sure the Wii will really enjoy this poem.

ChAlDo205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 ChAlDo205
Member since 2005 • 293 Posts

This i something......different

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
This is... unique. :?
Gohansephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Gohansephiroth
Member since 2005 • 9871 Posts

The honeymoon is over, the affair with PS3 now begins

blood_dragonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 blood_dragonx
Member since 2007 • 191 Posts

punch out is so close...... and the conduit

garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 garrett_duffman

punch out is so close......

blood_dragonx
couldnt help but lol there
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

you forgot about the protective rubber that you put over your wii mote;) the ones you had to order from nintendo,

And this "Dear" thread was a bit weirder than the last ones.:P

garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 garrett_duffman

you forgot about the protective rubber that you put over your wii mote;) the ones you had to order from nintendo,

And this "Dear" thread was a bit weirder than the last ones.:P

alexh_99
oh my god how did i forget about that i knew i was missing something! and it was definately intended to be, the sarcastic road is still pretty good, but i needed to expand my horizons, for those of you who still dont get it its a list of all of the "tragic" news stories pertaining to wii wrapped up in a break-up letter.