Cursed Mountain IGN Review

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ScthenicAerie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ScthenicAerie
Member since 2009 • 28 Posts
http://wii.ign.com/articles/101/1019344p1.html I can't link it, sorry about that.
JuarN18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JuarN18
Member since 2007 • 4981 Posts

Link

7.5, interesting

NinjaDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NinjaDuckling
Member since 2009 • 965 Posts
Read the review, don't just look at the score. It is like an old school obscure survival horror game; that is a pretty good score for such a game.
Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

NICE.. I`m getting anyway, as soon as I can get to GS. but nice to know.

Read the review, don't just look at the score. It is like an old school obscure survival horror game; that is a pretty good score for such a game.NinjaDuckling
indeed, as a horror fan I`m excited.. BACK to OLD school :) ... and it gots comparable score with FF which :D (Exc of course to FF2 which is brilliant :P ) TC thx for the news :)

EDIT: *reads review*

NICE!!!!!!

For these reasons, the game is sure to appeal to survival horror fans who've never had issues with those aforementioned control or design shortcomings. If you fall into that category, grab your gear and hit the mountain. And if not, you might want to stay indoors this time around.

FINALLY a SURVIVAL clasic WOo HOOO!!! by the review: smart tale, good atmosphere and smart combat. The only thing actually "negative" was the dated controllers and the reviewer specified that are "old-school-survival-control-scheme" which YES!!!!!

Hope some newcommers can enjoy the game so more of this come along.

I`m looking forward to the weekend to pick up the game (and try it :P) and to next weekend to play it :D