Considering getting a Wii, good idea?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wikipedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Wikipedian
Member since 2007 • 1100 Posts
Should I get a Wii or stick to my DS?
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts
If you like innovative controls, the Nintendo Exclusives (Mario Zelda Metroid) and the Fun you can have with the Wii, then yes.
Colin4128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Colin4128
Member since 2008 • 2084 Posts
Take a look at this article, this pretty much sums up my opinion on why u should get a wii
da2730da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 da2730da
Member since 2005 • 1390 Posts

I hate these topics.

First of all,how would we know if you want a wii? Why not do some reasearch on your own? It just proves that your not thinking at all at this point, just want to ask us for all the information. Look at some one of the games, YOU try to figure out of the wii is good for you.

And secondly, what kind of place is this? Its the wii forum, and what do you expect from people who own the wii? They'll obviously say "go buy it". Thats like asking an icecream man "should i buy an icecream?". Of course he'll say yes, and tell you about all the good things about it. Then when you eat the icecream, you'll realize its full of sugar and calories, and try to throw it up(this should be taken very lightly -_-).

Its the same for the wii. I've seen many people buy the wii, then just sell it because they say "its to gimmicky" or "all the games suck". I'm not trying to be mean, just helpful. Do some of your own research, and then you decide if you want a wii or not.

doctores143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#5 doctores143
Member since 2007 • 3016 Posts
Get a wii. The ds will last mabey 1 or 2 more years. If you havent noticed there hasent been a good ds game since mario party ds so it's probably dieing. The wii is good for atleast 4 more years. Anyway if you have a wii you might be bored with your games because you have played em all but if you dont have a wii there are atleast 5 awsome games for you to get:mario galaxy,ssbb,mario kart wii,metroid 3, and twilite princess. Have fun:D
da2730da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 da2730da

Get a wii. The ds will last mabey 1 or 2 more years. If you havent noticed there hasent been a good ds game since mario party ds so it's probably dieing. The wii is good for atleast 4 more years. Anyway if you have a wii you might be bored with your games because you have played em all but if you dont have a wii there are atleast 5 awsome games for you to get:mario galaxy,ssbb,mario kart wii,metroid 3, and twilite princess. Have fun:Ddoctores143

Im pretty sure your 13>...

I really don't want to be negative....>_>

Colin4128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Colin4128
Member since 2008 • 2084 Posts

I hate these topics.

First of all,how would we know if you want a wii? Why not do some reasearch on your own? It just proves that your not thinking at all at this point, just want to ask us for all the information. Look at some one of the games, YOU try to figure out of the wii is good for you.

And secondly, what kind of place is this? Its the wii forum, and what do you expect from people who own the wii? They'll obviously say "go buy it". Thats like asking an icecream man "should i buy an icecream?". Of course he'll say yes, and tell you about all the good things about it. Then when you eat the icecream, you'll realize its full of sugar and calories, and try to throw it up(this should be taken very lightly -_-).

Its the same for the wii. I've seen many people buy the wii, then just sell it because they say "its to gimmicky" or "all the games suck". I'm not trying to be mean, just helpful. Do some of your own research, and then you decide if you want a wii or not.

da2730da

Well if you hate these topics so much THEN WHY DO YOU BOTHER TO POST IN THEM?:roll:

greg_g33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 greg_g33
Member since 2003 • 158 Posts
I'd advise against getting a Wii. It's the only system I have at the moment but i plan on selling it because it just doesn't have many great games (I have Brawl, Galaxy, Zelda, MP3, No More Heroes, Paper Mario, Zack & Wiki, Fire Emblem and Strikers, which are probably the best games available for the Wii) and I'm thinking of getting a PS3 because RE5 and MGS4 look too sweet to miss. I'm a huge SSB fan and was psyched about Brawl but was kind of disappointed with most of the changes made, so it's not really making me want to keep the system like it did before i bought it. And although the first party games from Nintendo own, I doubt there will be many upcoming games that'll blow me away (I could be wrong). MadWorld looks decent, but eh. In the end it's up to you, but i'd get something else.
12345yon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 12345yon
Member since 2007 • 1073 Posts

if you like multiplayer games based, want some new controls(altough the developers dont use them wisely, 3rd party games suck and they wont have RE5 OMG!!!) and some more/less graphics, buy it

but if you like more serious games, better graphics, and the same old plain controls, buy a xbox360

but if you like multimedia, dont want to buy a blu ray player, a bit better graphics (idk if it has better than xbox360) and, the same old plain controls, buy a ps3

i have a wii (no joke) and i dont like it at all, it doesnt have the games that i like (COD4 for example) and the new games are too kid-based, wont have RE5 OMG AGAIN!!! IMO i dont want to change your mind, im just saying what, in my opinion, consider the best

Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts
Get a Wii and Brawl.
da2730da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 da2730da
[QUOTE="da2730da"]

I hate these topics.

Colin4128

Well if you hate these topics so much THEN WHY DO YOU BOTHER TO POST IN THEM?:roll:

Can you read?