Club Nintendo -- Pin Has Already Been Registered?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts

Earlier today, I found a copy of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn at Wal-Mart for a great price and bought it. After getting home and removing the plastic seal, I went to club nintendo to register it. When I tried, however, I got a message saying that the pin had already been registered. Now I'm wondering if I bought a game that was used and resealed, or if there is a known issue of people somehow getting codes without actually buying the game. Anyone else have this happen before?

CUDCUD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 CUDCUD
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

I have the same issue with my Club Nintendo pin code that i got with my brand new copy of SSFIV3D for 3DS, although i haven't got the problem fixed either. I was planning on calling Nintendo Support and figured they would be able to fix it but i haven't got around to doing it yet. There is the chance that your game is used and then resealed but it is also possible there is some kind of issue with some of the Club Nintendo pin codes, so my advice is to contact Nintendo Support.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#3 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

lol ssfiv 3ds wont work on club nintendo! only nintendo brand games will - as for fire emblem is that a nintnedo made game

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

lol ssfiv 3ds wont work on club nintendo! only nintendo brand games will - as for fire emblem is that a nintnedo made game

mariokart64fan

Ridge Racer 3D worked for me. Where else would you use the code? The code submitted is used to give you a survey inwhich it asks some questions toward that game.

Anyway, someone probably stole the code. It's easy enough, as the cases sitting on the shelves often have the manual and club nintendo card sitting inside. A pen and paper is all that is needed to steal the code.

CUDCUD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CUDCUD

mariokart64fan

Third party 3DS games are also including a Club Nintendo code, his question is why his Club Nintendo code is not working there is no question whether the OP has a code.

Anyway, someone probably stole the code. It's easy enough, as the cases sitting on the shelves often have the manual and club nintendo card sitting inside. A pen and paper is all that is needed to steal the code.

trugs26

That may have happened to the OP but i bought my SSFIV online and it came sealed and the code was not revealed (you need to scratch a panel to reveal it), so it is possible that there is an issue with some of the codes.

JuanGrande386

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JuanGrande386
Member since 2003 • 1116 Posts

Only code i got with Street Fighter was for Capcoms online club.

CUDCUD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CUDCUD

Only code i got with Street Fighter was for Capcoms online club.

JuanGrande386

I have heard that the Club Nintendo codes have only been coming with some of the PAL third party 3DS games.