Club Nintendo Elite Status Gifts Have Arrived

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

moltenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 moltenix
Member since 2008 • 2487 Posts

Rewards are getting worse every year...

I guess i'll just get the Calender :|

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="i-rock-socks"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Yeah man, how dare Nintendo give away free stuff that are not up to your standards! Those greedy assholes. That was obviously sarcasm by the way. They didn't have to do this and bitching about it is pretty damn immature. Like a kid in a toy store when his parents don't buy him anything.

thats cute, i spend 100's of dollars on nintendo shit, and they mail me a box of shit as a "thank you" i suppose its the thought that counts. (sarcasm) and i dont have the right to be disappointed (again, sarcasm) they might as well of given me nothing, they basically did, and if your all butt hurt cause you believe its better than nothing, then you take your 5$ trinket and place that on ur mantle, and then shove your idiotic self righteous attitude back up ur ass where it belongs :)

You're just an entitled asshole that believe you should get amazing stuff for free. You don't want anything? Don't f*cking get anything. The Club Nintendo coins are for buying their games, the elite prizes are for absolutely nothing. They're compeltely free. You'll never get anywhere with such an entitled attitude.

ur such a dumbass ur not worth my time enjoy ur garbage, why not eat garbage too, its free... i get it, youre a grateful guy, a bird shits on your car and you say "hey, i didnt pay for it, i should be grateful" and yourll never get any where in life being such a stupid asshole.